21

a/n: check out my newest jungkook book titled 'BEHIND THEIR EYES'! I'll be so content if you're interested to read and vote! thank you ♡♡♡

🥕

Y/n sighs, massaging her temples. "Tell me this is a joke, tell me the result is a fake one." She says, closing her eyes.

"You have to believe it, whether you like it or not," Jin replies, giving her a brief look before focusing on the road.

"But Jin, it doesn't make sense at all, I never heard of predation between rabbit and wolf before. This sounds so unreal." She cries, burying her face in her palms.

"Y/n, it's fine, he only has 47% of wolf blood."

"But what if the blood that's flowing in his body is pure ones??" She questions, looking at Jin.

"It's not that I don't like.. this news about him, it's just I'm worry what will Jungkook react, I can't keep this from him, he's old enough to know," Y/n explained, sighing again.

She has been sighing constantly from the hospital until on their way to her house. It's too much for her to take in, let alone Jungkook, how will he react? No wonder he craves more meat than vegetables months ago.

"I'm sure he won't worry much about this, now he's one of Namjoon, he might find it cool." Jin chuckles, trying to kill the tension in the car.

Y/n nodded at what he said, sounds like the classic Jungkook she knows.

When their car entering the last exit to her house, she briefly looks at her house only to shifts her full observation on her house, the gate was opened wide. Her eyes landed on guards that are laying on the ground, injured.

"JIN! SOMEONE BROKE IN!" Y/n yelled, hitting his arm. Jin pulled up, parking the car exactly in the center of the entrance gate. The two of them get off from the vehicle at once.

"I'll check on the boys! Call the ambulance!!" Y/n shouts, taking off her heels and run towards the house entrance.

She cries looking at the house, the windows and the main door are malfunctioned, she can't imagine what happened to the two hybrids with those much of chaos.

"Jungkook?! Namjoon?!!" Her voice echoes through the house, searching for any trace of the hybrids, she speed her feet into the living room.

"Namjoon!!" She rushes towards the wolf hybrid, crouching down and lifted his head gently on her lap. "Hey, joonie, please wake up.." she softly pats his cheeks.

"It's okay, slowly," She comforts the wolf who's trying to open his eyes, Namjoon cough few times before opening his eyes.

"Where's Jungkook?" Is what she wanted to ask first, she can't pressure him with several questions, he's half conscious for god sakes and is injured.

"Men in black.. They.. They took Jungkook, I tried to safe him but I couldn't, I'm sorry.." Namjoon cries, causing his body to be weaken more than before.

Y/n's heart dropped hearing that, her heart ache, why now of all time?

Y/n shushes the wolf. "It's okay, you did great already, it's not your fault, joonie," She cries, cradling his head carefully to not hurt him.

-

"Hey, punk! Wake up!" A tomato haired man, Yongsang, splashes a bucket of cold water on the rabbit hybrid that's tied on a wooden chair.

Jungkook gasps, squeezing his eyes shut before opening it slowly. He groans when an empty bucket being thrown right on the back of his head rather aggressively by a tomato head.

"Don't you groan at him, you filthy animal." A new male voice rings in Jungkook's ears. Where is he? Why is he here??

"W- where am i-"

Jungkook's grunt cut himself from completing what he was saying. Who pulled onto his hair this time?

"You're in our basement," Yongsang cackles filled the silence atmosphere. "What? What are you gritting on your teeth for?" The man mock, letting Jungkook's hair with force.

Jungkook eventually realized both of his wrist being tied behind his back, he tries to release himself but he couldn't.

"Let go of me! I don't even know you!" Jungkook boldly shouts, still trying to let go of his wrist from the thick rope.

"If I am you, I wouldn't do what did you just did, kid." The blonde haired said. Jungkook looks up at the other two unfamiliar men who's standing in front of him.

Another man with raven hair, Chen, cackles, gaining his members and Jungkook's awareness. "Songkyu! We should just kill this hybrid right here, right now! He's being so disrespectful to us!" His high pitched voice echoes in the basement.

Jungkook crunches up his nose at his loud voice. Bunny doesn't like noisiness.

"No. Not now at least. I intend to kill him in front of his owner." The man with shiny black lock, Songkyu, spoke nonchalantly. Jungkook's eyes dilated hearing him.

K- kill me? What did I do? I don't even know them! Who are they??! Jungkook pondered.

"You might be wondering why you're here." Songkyu begin, as if he reads Jungkook's mind. "Your mother is the reason why my father is in jail, I'm wondering if you know anything regarding this?"

Jungkook shook his head at him. "I know nothing about this," He replies. "You must mistaken me, I don't have a mother."

"Of course you don't have a mother! Because she's dead!" The raven hair man stated loudly. What's being said cause a sharp pain on Jungkook's chest, he can't possibly utter a word.

"What Chen said is true." Songkyu said calmly, crossing his arms together. "You're very selfish, you know nothing about your mother, don't you even bother to know?"

"No wonder his mother died." The red hair comments as he walks towards Jungkook's direction with blondie beside him.

"Stop saying that!" Jungkook shouts, tears starting to swell in his eyes, blurring his vision.

A hand slapped Jungkook's left cheek as in result the bunny's face averted to the right side with force.

"You should be careful, we're not as soft as that owner of yours." The blonde man mention, Josong.

"Spend your time wisely in these three days before I take over your life, sloth. If you have guts to disobey us, I won't hesitate to land my hands on you immediately." Songkyu concludes, walking out of the basement with three men behind him.

The cold room gets darker with the lights being switched off. After that much of pain he's enduring, Jungkook let out his sobs that's so desperate to escape from his mouth.

"P- please.. save me.." He cries silently.