Chapter 7

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"Beomgyu, I swear to god!"

"I'mma do it Soobin."

"If you put that down-"

"I'm going to do it, Soobin."

"Please Gyu, I don't have anymore."

"Hmmmm....."

"Plus... sixteen."

"AGHHHHH!"

The two men were in the midst of an intense session of UNO. They cleared the mountain of clothes that littered their wooden floor and set up a mini UNO game between themselves. Soobin was now sprawled out across the floor, whining that the younger made him draw sixteen. All the while, Beomgyu laughed so hard he was feeling cramps in his stomach.

"Fuck you, Choi Beomgyu!" Soobin growled, grabbing the nearest thing, which was a half empty water bottle, and chucking it at the ravenet's head. Though, Soobin's aim is horrible and it flew pass the man and hit the wall of their dorm.

With a sly smirk, Beomgyu retorted, "Only in your dreams, you can."

Soobin rolled his eyes. He felt himself become sick from the friend's cringey comebacks, "You're so lame."

"Yeah yeah," the younger dismissed, "Less talking. Get to pulling, Binnie."

Begrudgingly, Soobin complied, pulling each painful one of his sixteen cards. As he turned them over to look, only disappointed filled his face. He didn't pull anything of worth. Meanwhile, Beomgyu sat across from him with a pair of cards in his hand. Soobin wasn't winning this round any time soon.

Beomgyu placed down his second to last card, shouting "Uno!" as he did. Soobin gritted his teeth, hoping to catch Beomgyu by saying 'Uno' before him. Yet the other was making sure no mistakes were made to assure his victory.

It was Soobin's turn and he had nothing that could stop the other from winning. His only draw cards were useless 'draw two's that weren't even in the right color. Reluctantly, the elder placed down one of his throw away cards.

Beomgyu immediately put down his last card, yelling "Uno out!" Jumping out of his seat to celebrate his landslide victory.

"Sit your ass down!" Soobin snapped, "It's just a game. You didn't win the lottery, idiot!"

"You're only saying that cause you lost!" Beomgyu said with a trolling façade, sticking out his tongue and pulling down his eye lid, "Loser!"

Soobin scoffed, "Oh yeah, are we gonna forget those other five games I won?"

"You only won because you cheated."

"Take that back, I didn't cheat on anything! You must be delusional!"

"So you storing cards under your ass isn't cheating all of sudden, Soobin Ah?"

"Why are you looking at my ass?!"

"Why are you storing cards there!?"

"That's-!"

The pair's dumb argument was squandered by a knock at their door. The two traded glances, wondering who could be at the door. Neither of them invited anyone over. The two agreed that the day was going to be dedicated to Soogyu, no one else allowed. A noise complaint maybe? Soobin went over to open the door. And when he did, his mood dropped like a rock.

The stoic face of Kang Taehyun stood outside their room. His huge eyes stared at Soobin, nonchalantly. He had no reaction to Soobin answering the door at all. No words were exchanged between the men, only silent glances. A moment later Taehyun pulled out his phone, typing away in his notes app.