Chapter 27

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"Aren't they adorable together?"

"What?"

Soobin and Beomgyu were digging through the back of the car seat, looking for Soobin's wallet. Little did Beomgyu know, it was in Soobin's pocket all this time. The ravenet mindlessly dug through the endless trash that the two have thrown in the back seat. The urge to forcing Soobin to clean his car like he did with Taehyun was strong. That is until Soobin said that. Beomgyu interest was immediately peaked. He abandoned looking all together to look at what Soobin was referring to.

Soobin pointed to Taehyun and Hyuka talking to each other. Beomgyu's eyes immediately turned skank at the sight, "What are you talking about weirdo? They just met."

"No they didn't," Soobin corrected, "They're reunited." The blue haired man put his hands together to gesture their reunion.

Beomgyu turned up his nose at his friend, "Um no, Taehyun Ah just said he doesn't remember Hyuka. Not even his name. So they're basically strangers now."

"They're not strangers to Hyuka," Soobin argued back.

"It's one side then!" Beomgyu yelled, though that's something Soobin has become accustomed to with Beomgyu.

"It's cute though. It's the underclassman who has always looked up to his Sunbae has his Sunbae fall in love with him. Sounds like a romcom."

"Hyuka's not even gay."

"He's in denial."

"But Taehyun doesn't like him!"

"How do you know that? He did keep mentioning that Hyuka had a crush on him."

"Shut upppp!!"

Just then, Soobin and Beomgyu caught Hyuka shining his phone light onto his face. They found that weird until Taehyun shone a light on his face as well, "Why are they...?" Beomgyu mumbled, puffing up his cheeks.

Soon it dawned on Soobin, "Oh, so they can see each other. It is pretty dark out here."

"Oh," Beomgyu huffed. His eyes lingered a lot on the two. He could tell from their silhouettes that they were actually conversing. Hyuka was the first person Taehyun talked to without Beomgyu being there. Other than the nurses at the hospital, but that didn't count to Beomgyu. Yet, Beomgyu should be happy for Taehyun that he's talking to others again, but why did it put a sour taste in his mouth instead?

"Whatever, let's find your wallet so we can leave." Beomgyu clicked his tongue before going back to looking for the wallet more aggressively.

With a smirk, Soobin pulled out his wallet from his pocket while Beomgyu was distracted, "Found it, let's go." Soobin hopped out of the car without a second thought.

Beomgyu sighed heavily, waving his arms around a bit as if he was having a tantrum, but dragged himself out of the car anyway. He and Soobin walked back over to meet with Hyuka and Taehyun.

"...and then Jungwon told this girl-"

"We're back!" Beomgyu loudly announced, cutting off whatever Hyuka was about to say. Hyuka and Taehyun looked back at them. The brunet couldn't have been happier. He gazed at Beomgyu with huge doe eyes, yet he still had his poker face.

Beomgyu walked towards Taehyun and causally wrapped his arms around Taehyun's waist, back hugging the younger. Taehyun's eyes widen in shock, but he didn't fight against it. He stared into a void as he set his arms on top of Beomgyu's.

Hyuka stared at Beomgyu weirdly but didn't even try to respond. Soobin was trying to hold in a laugh. He hadn't expect Beomgyu to fall for his plan so easily. The blue haired man held a hand up mouth, covering his giggles, and use his other hand to give Hyuka the money, "Here, Hyuka."