Chapter 13

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

Taehyunnie

Hey you wanna meet up at the library spot? I'm having trouble remembering our lesson

Never thought I'd see the day when you ask ME for help 👁👁

Well who else am I gonna ask for help?

I dunno the instructor
You have to at least talk to them

Nope 👎
I kinda just hand them assignments and they tell me how I did through blackboard

Oh wow anyway that's cool I'll meet you in like 5

Why so fast are you already there?

Nope I'm at Chipotle right now
The one next to the Law building

That's like halfway across campus
Are you speed walking or something? -_-

Silly ofc not I'm running 😛

Yeah you have fun with that
I'll see you in 15 mins

Wowwwww

Beomgyu found himself left on read. That was weird. It was Sunday but Taehyun asked him for help with school. Taehyun is the type to study on the random days though. 

Beomgyu's stood up from his chair, waving to Jeongin, who he was having lunch with. Beomgyu was able to make up from the man after having a good talking to. Heesung, not so much. He was stern in his opinion of Taehyun and would be vocal about it.

Jeongin nodded, saying, "Have fun studying, Gyu." With rice bean paste lingering at the corners of his mouth. Beomgyu pointed to his mouth, gesturing to the paste left on Jeongin's face. The man looked at him clueless, raising his eyebrow to give a puzzle expression.

"You have something- ah nevermind. I'll get it," Beomgyu picked up a napkin and harshly wiped the paste from Jeongin's lips as if he was a mother.

Jeongin hummed, on the verge of laughter from the harsh treatment. But soon it was over and the dark-haired man sighed in relief, "Ah~ why were you so harsh~! Just tell me it's there next time!"

Beomgyu disposed of the napkin, sheepishly laughing as he heard Jeongin's whining, "Yah! You're so unappreciative! I could have left you like that and you'd probably walk around the school looking like a fool."

"That's beside the point!" Jeongin pouted, "Bet you wouldn't treat Taehyun this harshly."

"You're right, I wouldn't," Beomgyu agreed, placing his hands on his chin, trying to imagine himself in the same situation with Taehyun. In all honesty, he probably wouldn't have attempted to, "But that's because Taehyun's really strong for some reason."

"Oh, so you pick on me because I'm weak?" Jeongin asked sarcastically.

The other shook his head, "Not only that, but think about it as a friendly gesture."

"Only!?"

"Yep!"

Jeongin huffed out hot air at Beomgyu's nonchalantly and almost cheerful reaction. He knew Beomgyu was just teasing with the first bit. Though that triggered the question, "Gyu, I can't help but wonder. Do you feel like you're walking on eggshells with him?"

"Huh?" The man questioned. Beomgyu turned back to Jeongin, standing before him as the other sat at the Chipotle booth.

Jeongin further elaborate him, "Well I know you guys just started hanging out for, what a little over a month now? And you could be giving him time to adjust to your humor, but usually you'd act like annoying like you are with anyone."