Chapter 29

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"I can't believe he just ditched everything!" Soobin yelled, slamming his menu on the table. He was using it as to not be seen by Taehyun, but it was useless now.

Keeho munched on his sushi, more focus on the food than Beomgyu's antics, "I mean, your plan was kinda dumb anyway." Keeho comment.

Soobin sighed loudly, and then looked up at Keeho with an annoyed expression, "Well if you thought so, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Keeho just shrugged, dismissing Soobin's concerns, "Man this place is really good. Why didn't Jeongin tell us he worked here sooner?"

"Maybe because he didn't wanna deal with you," Soobin sneered.

Keeho puffed up his cheeks at Soobin's shady response, "I just met him like a month ago. If anything, Jeongin didn't wanna deal with you, Hyung."

Before their pointless argument could continue further, Jeongin returned to Beomgyu and Taehyun's table, surprised to find it vacant, "Where did they go?" He asked Soobin and Keeho.

"McDonald's." The men said in unison.

Jeongin was baffled by their answer. He even wondered if he heard them right, "What? Why?" He asked in complete shock.

"Cuz Taehyun wanted Mcdonalds," the blue haired man answered.

"And to spend time with Beomgyu alone." Keeho chimed in with a suggestive smile.

Soobin rolled his eyes to the back of his head, "They're disgustingly cute. I feel so single around them."

"Because you are single."

"Shut up!"

Jeongin sighed disappointingly, "Aww I was gonna tell the chef to make a huge platter for them. They just walked away from a big free meal for McDonald's."

"Free?" Soobin inquired, raising his eyebrow intrigued.

"Well not free, but free for him," Jeongin corrected, "I mean you gave him your card right?"

Soobin's jaw dropped to the floor, eyes widening in disbelief, "Uh no!?" The man exclaimed.

Jeongin gave Soobin an awkward smile, nervously scratching the male of his neck, "Well... your card's the one with the weird Bunny Senpai girl stickers on it right?"

"Don't disrespect my waifu," Soobin threatened, immediately sharping his glare towards Jeongin.

The man active defensively, waving his arms in front of his chest, "Damn sorry, didn't know it was a touchy subject. Either way, Beomgyu had that in his wallet when he was pulling out his ID."

Keeho stifled a laugh, "Maybe it's a thing good they chose McDonalds."

"Keeho, call Beomgyu," Soobin commanded

The dark haired man scoffed, "Uh no, I'm eating. Call him yourself, it's your card."

"Do you know who's gonna be paying if I don't get my card?"

Keeho choked on his food as he dialed Beomgyu's number.

*+x+*

Taehyun's eyes were on Beomgyu's phone. It has been ringing consistently on silent for the pass few minutes. They were still in the car, Beomgyu driving them to the nearest McDonald's, keeping his eyes on the road. He was completely unaware of his phone blowing up.

"Hyung, I think someone wants to talk to you," Taehyun informed, "They've been spamming you for the past five minutes."

Beomgyu sighed, rolling his eyes. He assumed it would be Soobin, calling to yell at him for leaving him high and dry, "Who is it?" Beomgyu asked.