Chapter 18

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"Soobin, you need to shut your mouth."

"Hu-" Soobin muffled echoed throughout their cluttered dorm.

It was the dead of night, near midnight and Soobin was just getting home. Beomgyu's had waiting up all night for the man to give him a firm talking to. And to start with, he tackled the elder so there was no running away.

Moonlight peaked onto Beomgyu's tired eyes. Soobin looked up in shocked, unable to process that Beomgyu had just tackled him to his bed. Though the sting in his behind knocked him out of that delusion, "Hey hey, Gyu please, I just had a really rough partner. Please get off." Soobin tried to push the ravenet off, but he was too exhausted from his previous endeavors.

"Partner? You can just say Seunghyun," Beomgyu scoffed, not letting up.

The blue haired man groaned from the pain, "It wasn't Seunghyun this time. He pissed me off so I fucked his buddy. Or got fucked.... Whatever just get off me!"

"You can adjust to it," Beomgyu said sadistically, leaning towards Soobin with a evil smirk on his face, "You always adjust to it."

This act was familiar to Soobin, not from Beomgyu, but his numerous partners. The elder rolled his eyes, predicting where this scenario is going, "What do you want, bro? Are you gonna fuck me, too?"

"Huh?" Beomgyu backed away his face, about to lose his grip on Soobin, but quickly securing it again, "No, you couldn't pay me enough."

"Then what is it? Hurry up! I dunno if I can take it anymore!" Soobin dramatically exhale, though the pain was slowly starting to numb due to him losing circulation in his lower half.

"Taehyun Ah."

"What about him?"

"Keep his name outta your damn mouth."

Soobin scoffed a second time at Beomgyu's hollow threat. He rolled his eyes, "What? You gonna go all Will Smith on me over your little dickwad boy toy? Oh no please don't punch me~" Soobin mocked, putting his hands on his cheeks as if to act scared. But his stern look showed anything but fear, "Gimme a break, Gyu."

Gyu firmly put his hands on Soobin's shoulders, pinning him to the bed, "Listen here you asshole, you and this whole campus don't know shit about what's going on with him and that damn dormitory. Have you actually talked with anyone who lives in that dormitory other than Taehyun?"

"Can't say that I have," Soobin answered unfazed, "Can't say I've even spoken to Taehyun since he refuses to talk to anyone."

"Haha smartass," Beomgyu said ironically, "What you think about that dormitory is anything but the truth. You're only told that so no one talks to anyone in that dormitory."

"Oh really?" Soobin challenged, "Then tell me, what's the truth behind it. Tell me what an asshole kid like Taehyun is doing there!"

"I..."

Beomgyu was rendered speechless, he couldn't say anything about the dorm. Taehyun had trusted him with such knowledge, he couldn't just go off spilling it the same day he learned it.

Soobin laughed obnoxiously in Beomgyu's face, "Are you serious? You! The guy who goes around running his mouth all over campus is finally keeping quiet about something. Such character development from you. Suddenly, I talk more than you."

"You talk?" Beomgyu was pulled from his trance, suspicious of Soobin's words, "What do you mean talk? What have you said?"

Soobin shrugged nonchalantly, "Nothing much, just my thoughts since you're never there to listen."