Chapter 26

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"Choi Beomgyu you're in love with Taehyun."

"No, dummy! For the last time, we're just friends!"

Soobin was sick and tired.

This past week has only been TaeGyu fluff for him. When he and Beomgyu would get home after hanging out with their other friends for the day, he'd immediately pick up some weird bottle and run to Taehyun's dorm as if his life depended on it. Whenever Taehyun and Beomgyu were together, it would be nothing but skinship and bickering. When they weren't together, they were texting each other. And every time he'd call it out, Beomgyu would brush it to the side and say they were just friends. Soobin was losing his mind.

Just yesterday, the three were getting ready for finals coming up within the next month and they decided to study together in the library. Soobin was allowed back in Taehyun and Beomgyu's small space behind the bookshelves. He hadn't seen the area since he unintentionally got Taehyun and Beomgyu to talk to each other. He stared at the area in a bit of wonder, surprised that this calm place quiet place was untouched. It was a good place to study no doubt. Maybe he'll take advantage of this place for himself later.

Beomgyu and Taehyun plopped down the carpet floor and brought out their studying materials as if they've done this a thousand times before. Soobin awkwardly followed, sitting next to Beomgyu. Taehyun sat across from Beomgyu, and therefore Soobin.

"What classes do you have, Soobin?" Taehyun asked robotically.

Soobin was startled by the question, but quickly pulled out his materials as well, "I don't think it'll be the same as you two. I'm a computer major, not a music one."

"Taehyun Ah's actually an Audio Production major, so not purely music," Beomgyu corrected, "He's like a combination of the both of us." Taehyun nodded, agreeing with Beomgyu.

Soobin jaw fell a bit, "Oh," he said monotonously, he pulled out his laptop and some textbooks, "Well now, I'm in advance computer matrix, philosophy, cyber security and some other stupid computer class."

"Oh well, I took philosophy and cyber security last semester. I ended decently," Taehyun informed, he held out his hand referring to Soobin's textbook, "Lemme see, maybe I can help you study."

Beomgyu gushed at Taehyun, "See not only is Taehyunnie cute, but he's extremely smart. He saved my ass a couple times in class."

Beomgyu's compliment hit Taehyun like a bullet. A red hot blush exploded on the younger's face and he held his hands towards his chest as he recoiled, "A-anyway," Taehyun stuttered. Soobin couldn't help but roll his eyes to the back of his head at Taehyun's stuttering. But nevertheless, he handed Taehyun his cyber security textbook, making sure to let the him know where they were in the book.

"You guys only got through chapter 8?" Taehyun asked as he flipped through the pages.

Soobin nodded, "Yeah it's a good amount of information each chapter."

"Oh, I guess that's where my class ended as well," Taehyun said, "About chapter 9, but it was a shame they didn't get pass that."

"What are you talking about?" Soobin asked, a bit ruder than usual. But Beomgyu looked at Soobin, reminding him to fix his tone.

"I got to about Chapter 12, I almost finished the textbook," Taehyun slightly pouted, going back to where he left off in the textbook, "The professor would make a special made test for me because she never thought anyone would get that far, until she got me. I just spent most of my days reading then."