Chapter 22

BIGGEST Trigger Warning: Vomiting, Suicide, Overdose. Please do not read if you have any issues with those topics.

When the triggers do show up **+x+** will appear and it'll last until the end of the chapter.

chapter loading...
*+x+*
.
.
.

"I haven't talked to Taehyun Ah, at all today."

Beomgyu thought out loud as he was on his way to class. He remembered the last he saw of Taehyun was when he left Soobin and his room. Beomgyu took the rest of yesterday to spend with Soobin. Of course he texted Taehyun, letting him know and they left it at that. It was weird not seeing him for a day, but he was fine. Besides, he was just about to see him in class.

He thought that just as he walked into class. Beomgyu looked over to his and Taehyun's seats, but his chest dropped to see them empty yet again.

Yeonjun.

Beomgyu immediately turned around, pushing pass his classmates that flooded into the lecture hall. He whispered small apologies as he pushed past everyone and headed towards the exit. Beomgyu pulled out his phone, texting Chaeryeong if she's free.

Chaer 🖤🤍

Yo are you free to open your dormitory up for me?

No I'm in class right now

Really?

Don't worry I'll text a friend to open it up
Her name is Kazuha she's uses a wheelchair

Okay thanks I'll keep an eye out for her

Beomgyu rushed to Taehyun's dormitory. On the way there, he tried to call his number, but the call was just left to ring. Beomgyu was confident that Taehyun had to be having an episode. Yet, even if he was having one, the younger would at least answer his calls and allow Beomgyu to console him. Yet there was nothing. Beomgyu had a bad feeling.

Beomgyu reached the dormitory and saw a wheelchair girl waiting outside for him.

That must be Kazuha.

The girl waved at Beomgyu, beckoning him over. And he obeyed. The girl was pretty. She would look like a model if it wasn't for the wheelchair. She had small, yet wide eyes, a slim nose, and plump lips. Her hair was swooped back in a ponytail as well.

"You're Kazuha right?" Beomgyu asked as he approached the wheelchair girl.

Kazuha nodded, "Yeah, Chaeryeong asked me to let you in. Beomgyu Sunbae right?"

Beomgyu nodded, glad he didn't have to wait around for the girl. He didn't think his nerves could take waiting around for anyone, "Yeah, I need to get in to check on Taehyun Ah. So thank you so much!"

"No problem," the girl smiled, reaching for her student ID to unlock the building's dorms. She effortlessly hovered it over the scan reader and the door unlocked. Beomgyu rushed to open the door and held it open for her. She bowed her head graciously and rolled into the building. She didn't take her time. She was very in tune with her wheelchair, indicating how long she must've lived with it.

"Is something wrong with Taehyun Sunbae?" Kazuha asked at the two of them strolled down the corridor.

Beomgyu shrugged, his lips stretched as he tried to form words. He was uncertain, yet "I just have a bad feeling."

"Hm."

The two walked to Taehyun's door, as bare as always unlike the other doors that were decorated with stickers. Beomgyu put his fist up to the door and knocked twice.