The special day

The dawn , a Mouseford Academy student was already preparing for a rather special morning . Too bad she chose to do it so loudly . Colette , still in pajamas and looking sleepy , peeked into the hallway . The sound of a bunch of small objects spilling onto the floor had woken her up . It was nothing other than Dina .

Colette : Is that you, Dina ?! Good morning ! Why you're already up ?

Dina : Well , I couldn't sleep , I thought to myself that while we waited for our guests to arrive , I was going to make a large welcoming banner .

Squatting , the young girl struggled to pick up ribbons of all colors , scissors and cockades strewn on the floor .

Dina : And because I was nervous , I knocked over the box that contained the decorations .

A few weeks earlier , Dina had had an idea , to suggest to the Young Readers Club , a group of children who usually met at the municipal library of Whale Island , to visit the huge documentation center of the academy . Her project thrilled the headmaster , who immediately gave her his authorization .

Dina : I have to go now .

Colette : Wait, I'm coming with you ! Just give me time to get dressed and call the other Thea Sisters ! We will help you welcome the kids !

Dina : Thanks !

Colette : And if I'm not mistaken , there will be a special guest among the little ones !

624 million kilometers from planet Earth is the planets Jupiter , the largest planet in the solar system . The gaseous planet is not only known for its famous red spot , but also known to have multiple moons . Among the four largest moons , there is Io . Exactly , Io , one of the Iuppiter Satelles , a disciple of Apotre Jupiter , was in her room . Hathor , her domestic cow sleeps peacefully . In front of the mirror , the young girl puts on make-up and admires herself . Even though she is only 11 years old , Io sees herself as a young adult .

Io : I am a lady . I am a beautiful great lady !

On her mirror is the photo of Apotre Mercury , the boy she has a crush on ... and also , she has an obsession with him .

Io : Aaah...Mercury .

She kissed the photo . Dreamy , she walked to the foot of the bed and threw herself down .

Io : I would love to get married , live happily together and have children with you .

She imagines herself in a wedding dress and being in Mercury's arms and loving each other . But the harsh reality ...

Io : Too bad that will never happen !

She stood up and decided to point her nose out . She sees someone who has just emerged from her master's planet . It was Apotre Mercury .

Io : Mercury , honey !

Immediately , on her cow , Io discreetly follows the young boy without he realizing anything . On Earth , Dina and the Thea Sisters had just hung up the banner ...

Mary : Dina !

Dina : Mary !

The two Squid sisters hug each other , then they break free .

Mary : I would like to introduce my friends and Miss Rosemary , the librarian of the island !

Behind the little girl are her peers her own age and a young woman .

Rosemary : Hi !

Colette : Hello !

Nicky : Welcome to Mouseford Academy ! Everybody ready to visit the academy's documentation center ?

Kids : Yes !

Nicky : So , let's go !

When the group found themselves in front of an imposing wooden door .

Colette : It's here !

Then she pushed the two heavy leaves .

Kids : Oooh !

Immediately , the childrens disappeared between the shelves filled with books of all kinds and all times . After wandering around for a while , each came back hugging the book that intrigued them the most .

Mary : Look at the weird title of it ! I wonder what its talking about !

Pamela : If you want , I can help you find out ! I will read it aloud .

No sooner said than done . The story Pamela began to tell turned out to be so gripping that all the children came up and began to listen in silence . When she was done .

Kid : Amazing ! Will you do more ?

Pamela : Sure !

She ran to find more copies of the novel , and mobilized Tanya , Craig , Roni , Shen and Vic to make the children read even more lively and fun . The toddlers weren't the only ones enjoying the Mouseford student performance , Rosemary found it so interesting that she had an idea .