Unexpected

If Kate wasn't planning on making the concert , the Young Readers were eager to take the stage . The Joyful Voices choir , as they chose to be called , was very motivated . However , from the first session , the rehearsals did not go as Roni , Nicky and Paulina had hoped . The children seemed to want to sing , but when it came time to do it , they looked embarrassed . One afternoon , while Paulina and Nicky were visiting Roni and the children .

Nicky : Did we do something wrong with them ?

Paulina : I don't know...But I don't think either that the kids haven't fun .

At the same time , she froze .

Paulina : You heard that ? Is like many peoples sing .

Nicky : Yes , it is ! It's the children !

Following the sound of the voices , the two friends made their way to one of the rooms the students occupied to prepare for the demonstration and found themselves facing an irresistible spectacle . Scattered around the room , the members of the Joyful Voices moved and screamed to the rhythm of furious music coming out of a computer . Interrupting their work , Roni stood up to join her friends .

Roni : Hi , girls .

Nicky : Roni , what's going on ?! You supposed to preapare them to sing !

Roni : I know , I'm sorry . But when I was wrong the song that they supposed to sing , but they got attracted to the music , then they started dancing . I didn't know these kids were dancers good . I should have called them back from the choir , but they were having such fun that I didn't able to interrupt .

Paulina : Don't worry , I believe this setback will serve us well .

Nicky : Yeah ! The Happy Voices program will change ! The group will no longer be a simple choir , but a group of multi-talented artists !

The Jazz & Fun rehearsals continued without a hitch . Violet , Tanya , Craig and Vic immediately struck a chord , playing with each other as if their quartet had always existed . Colette and Pamela were there to attend their rehearsal .

Violet : Good , I would say we are almost ready for the show !

Colette : Almost ?! I think it's perfectly to the point !

Violet responded to her compliment with a big smile , the mouselet was particularly proud of the group she had helped to found and which would allow her to take the stage with her dear violin . Coming out of the music room .

Pamela : Have you chosen what you will perform on the evening of the concert ?

Tanya : We try to convince Violet to let us perform one of her compositions , but she doesn't want to know .

Violet : The public will certainly prefer to listen to well-known pieces . I prefer not to take the risk !

As the small group approached Vanilla's bedroom , her door swung open . Inside echoed his voice .

Vanilla : What the hell is that ?! They are hideous ! We will never wear these !

This yelp was followed by a great commotion . Then someone threw a rack loaded with stage outfits from the room , which hit Violet . The unfortunate girl , who could not avoid it , had a bad fall .

Vic : Vanilla ! What's wrong with you ?! You hurt Violet !

Vanilla : She just has to be careful ! I had a trivial exchange of views with our costume designer !

Mad by his sister's attitude , Vic approached Violet to help her up .

Vic : I'm sorry about that . Are you hurt ?

Violet : I'm okay , but...My wrist just hurts .

Pamela : Don't worry , Vi , we're going to put ice on it to let the pain go .

Unfortunately the pain did not pass , and that evening it was necessary to face the facts ... Violet had a nasty sprain . Violet walked out of the hospital wing ... with her paw bandaged .

Paulina : What are you gonna do for the concert ?

Violet : The doctor says I must not make the slightest effort . I can't play anymore...

Nicky : So the Jazz&Fun are out of the list...

Imagining the disappointment of Craig , Vic and Tanya , Violet sighed deeply . Then...

Violet : Hey , I can find a good violonist !

Colette : Who ?!

Suddenly her face lit up and she provided the answer to her question herself .

Colette : Kate Stirling !

Without wasting a second , the Thea Sisters went to knock on the girl's door . After Kate listened to Violet .

Kate : Really...I don't know if I am the good person...

Approaching the girl , Violet rested her good paw on her arm .

Violet : You are one of the best musicians I know , Stirling . For Jazz & Fun , it would be an honor to play with you . And I would be delighted to hear from you .

Kate thought she saw a soft aura , purple in color given off by Violet herself . But the other Thea Sisters didn't seem to have seen what Kate saw . The purple aura disappears when Violet releases her paw . After the second of silence .

Kate : Okay...I will do it .

Violet : Thanks .

Behind the young girl's smile hid a worry , but also ... the desire to play music .