Mercury's love confession

Meanwhile , Apotre Mercury who had seen everything that happens on stage arrives by teleportation . He is concerned for the safety of Kate , the mouselet he loves . He worries that Io has come after her . He looked from side to side looking for her . At the same time , the young violinist left the dressing room .

Kate : What's really going on...?

Io : Aha ! There you are , Kate Stirling !

The mouselet turned immediately . Io was standing there staring at her with contempt .

Kate : Who are you ?

Io : I'm Mercury's girlfriend !

With these words , she rushes towards her rival .

Io : You better find another boy ! MERCURY IS MINE !! I will destroy your pretty face !!!

Kate : Eeeek !!

Above Io and Kate , Mercury's fears came true . He immediately teleports to Kate's rescue . Fortunately , he prevented the young jupiterian's attack in time .

Mercury : Io ! Don't stop me from fighting you if you hurt Kate !

Io : Mercury ?!

Kate : Mercury !

Mercury pulled out his weapon , ready to protect her . Io is furious as she has never been before . But since she is very , very much in love with Mercury , she felt unable to fight him .

Io : Why...? Why did you have to protect that mouseling ! However , you do not have a moon orbiting your planet !

Kate : Mercury ? What is she talking about ?

Io : Oh , you haven't confessed yet ?

Mercury : Shut up , Io ! Whether I have moons or not , it doesn't really matter !

Kate : Mercury...where are you really from...? And what subject did you not confess to me ?

Slowly , the young ratlet turns to the young mouselet . He pointed to a small star that was barely visible due to the city's light pollution , but it was there .

Mercury : Kate...See that little star shining up there ? It's the planet Mercury , the smallest planet in our solar system...and it's the planet I come from . I know you find it hard to believe me , but it's the truth . There are people who dwell on other planets and their moons . And these people in question are my family . I have always lived on the planet Mercury without ever really understanding about you , earth people , or even really understanding your life on this blue planet . As for you...for a year wherever you were , I've been watching you from my planet and I couldn't take my eyes off you...and...and...and...

Mercury blushes .

Mercury : ....Kate...I love you !

With this statement , Kate was left speechless . She would like to speak but the words refuse to come out of her mouth and because of that , Kate stutters .

Kate : I...I...