Lightning falls

At the end of their dizzying performance , Alan rushed backstage to offer his young boss an energy drink .

Alan : Everything all right , miss ?

Vanilla : ''Everything all right'' ?! No ! Nothing is all right !

Exhausted , she swung the glass he held out against the electric generator , which sparks . As the sparks erupted from the device , all the spotlights on the stage went out .

Paulina : Vanilla ! Do you realize what you did ?! Because of you , we can't see anything !

But the young heiress was too fixated on her poor image of Paul Paulie to worry about the consequences of her stupidity . Deciding to return to the academy to calm down , she left the problem to her classmates . At the same time , Jupiter takes the opportunity to prepare his attack .

Jupiter : Get ready , girls .

The Jupiterian mark located on the back of his right paw illuminates , electric sparks burst out . Dark clouds appear . The audience , Colette and the performers thought the storm was coming , but , it isn't . As Colette tried to keep the audience patient , Nicky ran to get Pamela . Since she could fix just about anything , maybe she could get the generator going . Pamela examined the machine , then shook her head .

Pamela : It's not necessary to insist ... It is unusable .

Nicky : What are we gonna do now ?! This generator powered the lights , microphones , amplifiers ... Without electricity , nothing works !

Colette : Do you think the show should be interrupted ?

Violet : Oh no ! The Jazz & Fun are the only ones who haven't played !

Kate , Craig , Vic and Tanya emerged from the dressing room .

Kate : What's going on ?

Paulina : Bad news ... the generator is ruined ! We are in the dark , without technical equipment !

Suddenly , a huge thunderous noise echoed from where the spectators were .

Vic : What was that ?

Tanya : A thunder ?

When the Thea Sisters , Kate , Tanya , Craig and Vic take a peek , what they find is horrific .

Violet : Oh my God !

All the spectators were on the ground , their Stone Sacred was torn off . The stones fly up to the sky , there was Apotre Jupiter . Callisto , Europa and the Satelle Minors immediately collected one by one .

Colette : Stirling , go hide with the kids !

Kate : Why ?!

Colette : It's dangerous ! Quick , bring the toddlers to safety ! Hurry !

Kate finally agreed , she returned to the dressing room with the children .

Roni : What was that noise ?

Roni find Kate and the toddlers .

Roni : Stirling , what is going on ?

Kate : I don't know ... but it's terrible , everyone is on the floor ! Yang and the others are still outside !

Meanwhile , Colette turned to the enemies .

Jupiter : There you are .

Colette : You again !? You better put back the stones to the owners !

Pamela : You and yours moons are not welcome to the concert !

Callisto : Don't talk to our master like that ! You have the presence of the son of a mighty god of the world of Olumpos-

Craig : Shut the fuck up , you little piece of shit !

Vic : Let's transform !

Girls , Craig : YES !