Magic pen broken !

Simultaneously with the Mercury's love confession .

Norden : Sand Hurricane !

Europa , Leda , Amalthea and the Daimon are blinded in the Norden sandstorm . Norden and Suden then take advantage of this moment .

Norden : Suden !

Suden : Okay !

Suden used his fire power .

Suden : Burning Inferno !

Half-blinded Europa sees Suden's attack coming straight at them .

Europa : Eeek !

She jumped immediately to avoid getting burned , abandoning Amalthea , Leda and the Daimon . All three are burning to ashes and their Stone Sacred is the only one left intact . Still in confrontation with Dia , Hyper saw Europa who were about to flee . She does not allow her to leave with people's Stones Sacred .

Hyper : Green Boomerang !

Hyper threw her boomerang right at the jupiterian's paw .

Europa : Ouch !

She dropped the bag . Westen ran over and grabbed the bag . For her part , Dia took advantage of her opponent's discretion to project her attack . But luckily there is Liouli Spring , who immediately mobilized in front of her .

Liouli : Flower Protection !

Liouli's huge shield flower prevents Dia's attack . Harmonia , Suden and Norden join Liouli . The two boys combined their power , Norden's earth and Suden's fire create lava .

Norden/Suden : River Lava !

Dia was burned by the lava of the two friends and her body froze to stone . The stone statue of the young woman dissolved into dust , only her Stone Sacred had not burns . Callisto teleports behind the small groups to attack them by surprise . Glitter who felt a very small breath betrayed the presence of the enemy and suddenly turned around .

Glitter : Sparkling Thunder !

The mouseling electrocuted the enemy .

Callisto : Eeekk !!

Eventually , Callisto dropped the Stones Sacred and Glitter took advantage of it to kick her hard which knocked her to the back of the stage where Kate , Io and Mercury were . At the same time .

Io : You won't steal my boyfriend , Kate Stirling !

She was about to launch her attack on Kate , Mercury was preparing to defend her . Suddenly , sent by Glitter , Callisto crashed into Io . The two girls are on the ground on top of each other .

Callisto : So you were there , Io !

Io : Callisto ! I have something to do with this bitch !

Callisto grabs her .

Callisto : Come on , let's get out of here !

Io : No , no , no and no !! I want to kill this girl ! I want to kill her !

Callisto : You'll kill her another time !

Io : Noo !!

The two Satelles Iuppiters disappear . On stage , Harmonia retrieved the bag . Jupiter meanwhile , noticed that they are separated from each other . Liouli went to see Colette to examine it . Pamela is with Colette . Westen is with them . Glitter and Harmonia are between them and are more distant from the others . Suden and Norden are a further distance from them . He took the opportunity to attack them . The jupiterian mark on the back of his paw lights up and the spark of electricity shoots from his paw to his elbow . And lightning fell between the two girls and the two boys , because they are close to the attack of the giant of the SSA , Harmonia , Glitter , Norden and Suden are electrocuted and paralyzed . The four friends collapsed on the ground , unable to move . Jupiter teleported to the girls . He first levitated Glitter . He placed his paw on the girl's heart-shaped moonstone and shocked her again , causing her transformation to be canceled . Glitter became Paulina again . Apotre Jupiter threw his enemy to the ground like a broken common doll .

Colette : Glitter!

Paulina : What ?! No !

Harmonia is next . The young girl will got the same fate as the other Thea Sisters .

Hyper : Harmonia !

Hyper rushed over to help her friend . She tried to attack Jupiter , but unfortunately for her despite her speed which has no secret for Apotre Jupiter , the giant enemy electrocuted her too . Hyper is crippling too . The giant of the Solar Systems Apotre looks back at Harmonia . He lifts her by levitation , this time with Hyper , he grabs their heart-shaped stone and the two friends receive an electric shock .

Norden : No !

Norden tries to move but he is still unable . Much like what happened to Pamela , Colette and Paulina , Violet and Nicky's transformation was canceled . Apotre Jupiter then brutally threw them to the ground .

Liouli : Jupiter ! What have you done with the Thea Sisters ?!

Jupiter : Your friends will no longer be able to transform ! Their magic pen is no longer useful !

Jupiter disappears , Europa follow him .