4 also 1...

Behind the scene .

Kate : Mercury...is that true that you love me ?

Mercury : Y-yes ! I'm in love with you !

Once again Kate does not know what to say to the young boy . She lowered her slightly turquoise green eyes , hesitating . She pulled herself together and found the words .

Kate : Mercury , give me time to think . Okay ?

The youngest of the SSA stopped blushing , then lowered his eyes .

Mercury : Okay...

In front the young girl's eyes , Mercury disappears . Immediately after the young boy leaves the planet , the Thea Sisters , Tanya , Craig and Vic appear . Earlier after their fight against the enemies , Colette , Nicky , Paulina , Violet , Pamela , Tanya , Vic and Craig had handed over the Stones Sacred to the owners . They ran towards their comrade .

Violet : Stirling , are you okay ?

Kate : Yes...

Although she is still in shock from Mercury's love , she manages to dispel it and return to the present moment . She notices Colette's bandaged arm .

Kate : Mirabeau ! Your arm !

Colette : It's nothing ! I just hurt myself !

The JAZZ&Fun and Thea Sisters turn to the generator .

Paulina : What are we going to do now without the generator ?

Kate : Our instruments don't need the generator !

Craig : That's right ! The audience could hear us even without microphones !

Tanya : Hear us , sure...but not see us .

Colette : Wait a minute ! I think I know how to create fairy ambience ! Run and get all the candles you can find !

After helping her comrades mark the stage with hastily unearthed lights , Violet sat down with Paulina , Pamela and Nicky in the middle of the audience . Illuminated by myriads of small flames , the stage stood out against the night sky , creating a picture that took the breath away , as Violet and the rest of the audience judged . Finally , Colette came up on stage . The quay was plunged in a tense silence of hope . The young girl therefore had no difficulty in making herself heard by the dozens and dozens of people who were waiting .

Colette : Please excuse us for this unfortunate setback ! Before presenting the last group , I want to thank you all ! Thanks to your presence this evening , the children of the island will soon have a reading space just for them ! And now , please welcome the fabulous...Jazz&Fun !

Greeted by warm applause , Tanya , Kate , Vic and Craig took their places .

Kate : Good evening ! We'll start with a song you've never heard , but one that will immediately speak to your heart . It is our friend Violet Yang who composed it and it is to her that we dedicate it !

Pamela : Vi , did you hear ?

Too moved to speak , Violet nodded , as the first notes of a tender melody sounded that she knew well . Thanks to the complicity of the four members of the group , their performance was the most bewitching of the whole concert . Alternating rhythmic tracks with slower ones , Craig , Kate , Vic and Tanya had their listeners dancing and sighing , who soon after returned home with the feeling of having witnessed an unforgettable spectacle . At the end of the concert , Thea Sisters rushed to the back of the stage , and as soon as Jazz&Fun appeared , they were quick to hug and congratulate them .

Colette/Pamela/Nicky/Paulina : Well done !!

Vic : It's thanks to Violet's track that the audience was hooked !

Violet : That's very nice , but really you shouldn't have...

Kate : Oh yes ! Without your help , we wouldn't even be here tonight !

At that moment , a cough caught the attention of the small group , who turned around and found themselves facing an elegant man . He handed his business card to Kate .

Paul : Good evening ! I am Paul Paulie . Could I have a little chat with your quartet ?

Apparently , the famous producer had hardly been seduced by the extravagant performance of the Vanillettes... but pleasantly surprised by that of the Jazz&Fun .

Paul : I haven't heard a band this good in a long time ! How about...recording an album ?

Craig/Tanya : An album ?!

Paul : Precisely ! All you have to do is say yes and I'll take you to the studio !

Kate , Craig , Tanya and Vic looked at each other , this proposal was fantastic , but could they accept it ?

Kate : We are very flattered by your offer , Mr. Paulie , but know that our quartet originally had another violinist...Violet Yang ! It seems to me that it is with her that Jazz&Fun should carry out this project .

Paul : Violet Yang ? The girl who composed the first piece you performed ?

Kate : Herself ! By the way, here it is !

Kate , all smiles , pointed to her friends . Paul Paulie held out his paw to Violet .

Paul : Nice to meet you and compliments on your music ! Well , what about my proposal ?

Confused , Violet stared at her friends , then the Jazz&Fun and finally the producer . On the one hand , the prospect of a recording filled her with joy , on the other , she couldn't help but think that it was also thanks to Kate's talent that Paul Paulie had noticed them . She was about to refuse when an idea came to her that swept away all her doubts .

Violet : I accept , but on one condition , that the Jazz&Fun are no longer quartets...but quintets !