Each stories

Meanwhile , Io still followed Mercury to his little planet . When Mercury enters his home , Io still on her cow walks back because that's where Mercury's room is . She gets off Hathor and begins to spy on the young boy by staying near the window . Inside , Mercury seems to be looking for something .

Io : «What is he looking for ?»

Then he finds what he's looking for .

Mercury : Would I really be able to offer her ?...

This is a cute little heart-shaped box with treats . He seemed to be thinking , seeing , hesitating .

Io : «Oh ! Candy in a heart box ? Aaw , is this for me ? Does Mercury really love me finally without having the courage to admit it to me ?»

But the mouselet's dream is only short lived , she notices that the boy she loves has taken out of his pocket a picture ... of another girl .

Io : «What ?!?»

Mercury was not left alone for long , he immediately felt uneasy . He immediately leaves his planet . The photo he had in his paw fell to the floor . When Mercury left his room and his planet , Io took advantage of entering by teleporting . Overwhelmed by absolute curiosity , she picked up the photo and found the girl Mercury was interested .

Io : Who is this girl ?!

Mad as she never been , Io leaves at the small planet . Back on Earth the next morning , the Whale Island librarian sent a proposal to the Thea Sisters .

''Dear friends ,

''Your performance yesterday was really amazing ! How about coming and reading us some more stories ? The children would be happy !

- Rosemary , the Whale Island librarian .''

The five friends read her email carefully and found Rosemary's idea fantastic . So they hastened to accept her invitation . Paulina , Pamela , Colette , Nicky and Violet and their comrades thus got into the habit of going to the town library every week , taking their young listeners from adventure to adventure . Just listening to them , Mary and her comrades prance , as if by magic , in Neverland of the story of Peter Pan or stroll in the Land of the toys of the famous Pinocchio . All this without setting foot outside but simply allowing themselves to be carried away by their imagination . The sessions led by the students at Mouseford were increasingly cheerful and entertaining . But from the first day , the Thea Sisters realized that this library was hardly suited to young users . One day , Mary and her friend Tommy confided in them the problems .

Mary : We love to coming here very much , but there are not many books for us ...

Tommy : Yes and , when we are there , we are always asked to shut up . We need to talk and tell each other what we have just read .

The Thea Sisters and their friends came to believe that the Young Readers' Club deserved a room just for themselves with proper set-up . One afternoon , Dina , Pamela and Violet went to find Rosemary . Shortly before , they had discovered , next to the reading room , a room occupied only by dictionaries and encyclopedias . That evening, at dinner , the three girls reported their conversation with the young woman to their friends .

Pamela : Rosemary agrees with us . She allows us to move the reference books and transform the room into a space for young people .

Nicky : Excellent idea ! Let's get to work !

Violet : But...

Dina : ...it is because the establishment does not have enough money to buy everything it needs , books , but also child-sized shelves , tables and chairs .

Shen : So this is a real problem . What we gonna do ?

Colette : Why not try to fundraise ?

Paulina : What do you mean ?

Colette : We could do like the rock stars !

Violet : Ok ? Why like the rock stars ?

Colette : Many famous people organize concerts to fund good causes . We're not celebrities , but we have a real project , that's a good place to start !