Harmony came back

In the room where the Jazz & Fun were rehearsing , Violet pointed her nose at the door ajar .

Violet : Hi , guys . What's up ?

Vic : We've been waiting for Stirling for a while now .

Violet : Oh , sorry ! We are the ones who delayed it . But here she is .

With that , Violet pushed open the door and entered with their comrade . Kate approached the group .

Kate : I was unbearable ... I am so sorry . But from now on , that will change !

Tanya , Craig and Vic exchanged disbelieving glances , their usually so proud and brooding comrade apologizing . Violet finishes reassuring them .

Violet : What if I took part in the Jazz & Fun working sessions ? I've been playing with you for quite some time now , as Stirling just joined the band . I could give her a tip or two to harmonize the sound of her violin with that of other instruments .

Tanya : You would be our conductor , Violet !

Violet : Exactly ! So , are you interested in this ?

Craig : Okay ! And you , Vic , are you interested in it too ?

Vic : Shall we start right away ?

As the Thea Sisters hoped , Violet's intervention is succes . The atmosphere became cheerful and relaxed . Thanks to the smiles of their comrade , the four musicians gradually learned to rehearse together , no longer fearing the judgment of others and feeling freer to make mistakes . The hours were like days for them , they already form a homogeneous and united group . At the end of the session .

Violet : You are amazing !

Tanya : Hopefully the stage fright doesn't play tricks on us during the concert !

Kate : Don't worry , Mishkov ! Here's the trick I used when performing in front of a lot of people ... when you're feeling nervous , don't stare at the audience , look at your partners .

Listening to this exchange , Violet had an idea . Outside , Io watches the students at Mouseford . She knew about the concert that was going to be held in a few days . An idea occurred to her .

Io : He, he , he !

Io returns to her master . In the abode of Apotre Jupiter , Io finds Jupiter in the middle of a conversation with three other members of the SSA .

Io : Master Jupiter !

Her master hadn't seen her coming . He turns to the other SSA Outers first and tells them they should talk later . The three members of the Jovian planets left the room . Then the organization giant turns to Io .

Jupiter : What , Io ?

Io : The Thea Sisters and their allies are hosting a concert at the Port of Whale Island . We could use the evening of the show to attack . And with the many spectators , we will collect the Stones Sacred !

Jupiter : And when is this concert going to start ?

Io : Three days...

Jupiter : Good .

The next day , when Craig , Kate , Vic and Tanya entered the music room for their last rehearsal , they found it completely empty .

Craig : Hey , where have our instruments gone !?

Kate : Look , there a note .

Kate found a note on the floor . She reads it .

Kate : It's from Yang . She says she's expecting us in the cafeteria .

Vic : In the cafeteria ? I wonder why ?

Tanya : We just have to go and find out .

As they approached the cafeteria , the four musicians heard a strange hubbub . In the large room awaited them not only their instruments , but also a multitude of students .

Violet : Hi , guys ! Are you ready ?

Kate , Tanya , Craig , Vic : WHAT ?!?

Violet : No , not a word ! I told myself that before facing an unfamiliar audience , your best bet was to practice in front of a familiar audience ! Let's go ! Send music !

So the Jazz & Fun had their last rehearsal and their first almost official concert in the academy canteen , surrounded by all their comrades and friends . And they enjoyed it so much that their jitters were gone once and for all .