A very , very special afternoon

If the days preceding the concert had been intense , those which followed it were downright frenetic . As soon as Violet's wrist was healed , Paul Paulie kept his promise , he had the five members of Jazz&Fun board a private plane to take them to an authentic recording studio . Remaining in Mouseford , Colette , Pamela , Paulina , Nicky , Dina , Shen and Roni devoted themselves to the development of the large room of the library assigned to the children . Thanks to the funds collected during the concert , they equipped it with shelves , tables , chairs and filled it with books , games and costumes in order to continue the animated reading sessions around the favorite stories of the toddlers . After a few days , the Jazz&Fun returned to the academy , delighted with the experience they had had . The time to tell each other what each other had done , the day of the inauguration of the youth section arrived .

Colette : Are you ready to know the new meeting place of the Young Readers Club ?

Children : Yeeess !

As soon as the mouselet opened the door , they rushed inside . Discovering the walls covered with happy drawings , the seats to their size and the dozens and dozens of new books , all the kids were left speechless .

Rosemary : You did a wonderful job ! We don't know how to thank you !

And this afternoon turned out to be special in another way . Violet's cell phone rang , she just got three messages from Tanya , Vic and Craig .

Tanya : Turn on the radio !

Craig : Turn on the radio !

Vic : Turn on the radio !

By turning up the volume on the radio that Pamela had brought to allow the little children to celebrate .

Radio : And now a quintet that will leave you speechless . Straight from Mouseford Academy , here are...Jazz&Fun !

Pamela : Listen !

Violet : It's us !

As the children began to dance to the first chords of the song , Pamela , Colette , Paulina and Nicky ran to hug their friend .

Violet : Music is magic...it brings hearts together !

Finally , the only member of Jazz&Fun who could not listen to the radio was Kate Stirling . After long thinking about her answer to Mercury , she finally made her decision . She finds him at the beach .

Kate : I'm sorry , Mercury...but...I can't accept it...I prefer that we remain good friends together .

Mercury , sad and disappointed with the mouselet's response , gets up .

Mercury : I understand...I respect your decision .

The little boy turned to Kate and smiled .

Mercury : So , let's stay friends !

Kate stands up too .

Kate : And if you're interested , one day I could teach you how to play the violin !

Mercury : Yes , I would love to !

Kate was going to walk back to the academy , she stopped because she almost forgot to give Mercury a gift .

Kate : Ah , right , I almost forgot !

Searching her bag , she approached her friend , she took out a badge that Pamela and Shen sold the night of the concert and offered it to Apotre Mercury .

Kate : I'll give it to you .

Mercury : For me ?

Her friend smiled . The young Mercurian took it and smiled .

Mercury : Thank you , Kate...

Apotre Mercury took a few steps back and left planet Earth with a heart broken . Kate meanwhile , is on the way to Mouseford Academy . She made a promise to herself , she told herself that one day she would compose a song dedicated to the planet Mercury , her friend's planet .

-The end !

Thea Sisters Fanserie 15 - The heart concertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें