Chapter 3

**Mature Content warning**

"You think that Jesus guy would teach me to be as stealthy as he is?"

Bell and Daryl were finally home, they had put the man in one of the houses that was currently being watched just in case.

"Would you shut up about him already? You haven't stopped talking about him the whole ride back." 

"What! That's dramatic, not the whole ride...you really don't like him do you?"

Daryl was getting a beer from the fridge. "He's the whole damn reason we lost that truck full of supplies, so no, I don't exactly like the guy."

Bell shrugged and gave a little smirk. "You know what I think it is? I think you're jealous."

Daryl practically spit his drink up. "Jealous? Of a guy who calls himself 'Jesus', ya right."

Bell just continued to poke. "Admit it, you are a tad bit impressed, I mean how could you not be-"

Bell was cut off by Daryl kissing her, making her lose her train of thought. "I don't wanna talk about him anymore."

The woman smiled. "Well then, what do you wanna talk about, Mr. Dixon."

He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, and let his hand rest on her cheek, his eyes going back and forth between her eyes and lips. "I don't wanna talk at all."

He disregarded the drink and brought her closer to him, kissing her passionately. Bell felt butterflies in her stomach, she got them every time he kissed her, but this time if felt a bit more intense. 

They both were ready, they had talked about going all the way together but it had yet to happen, and they both knew, tonight was the night.

Bell grabbed his face and continued the kiss, hungry for more. And he was happy to oblige. He had his hands on her hips, pulling her all the way against him, leaving absolutely no empty space between them.

She grabbed his vest and started to take it off, once she did she moved her hands to his chest, letting them rest there. He could sense she was still a bit nervous so he pulled back for a second.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

Bell just smiled, she was so grateful that he was so patient with her, always making sure she was comfortable. She grabbed his face. "Yeah, I do, do you?"

The man answered by crashing his lips back onto hers, carefully pushing her back onto wall the behind them. He moved his lips from hers and went for her neck, making the woman moan quietly.

He moved his hands and went to take off her shirt, letting it fall to the ground. That's when he moved from her neck down to her breasts, he could feel her shutter a bit. He got down low, kissing every part of her stomach on the way down till her got to her pants, where he quickly unbuttoned them, sliding them down her legs, leaving the woman only in her bra and underwear.

Bell felt vulnerable, but not at all uncomfortable, this was the first time, in a very long time, that a man had seen her this naked. Not since her ex husband. She was glad it was Daryl that was with her, it couldn't have been anyone more perfect.

He hesitated for a minute before doing anything, looking up at Bell before doing anything, the woman just nodded, letting him know she was fine. So with that, he pulled her underwear down, and kissed her softly on her privates.

Bell let her head go back, as she let out another moan, little by little, she started to relax more and more. She wasn't so much nervous anymore, now she was just eager for more.