Chapter 6

The two made their back, they had cut through the woods to shorten their walking period, but that turned out to be a mistake.

Bell heard someone coming up, from the sound of the footsteps she knew it wasn't the dead. She pulled out her gun. "Come on out, I know you're there."

There was silence for a second, before a man came out from behind a tree. He had long blonde hair and a thin face, the left side of his face was melted a bit. But what really stuck out was the weapon he was carrying, it was Daryl's crossbow. It had been missing ever since he had a run in with some people from the woods. Bell remembered him telling her about it, this must have been Dwight.

He had a smug look on his face, crossbow pointed at her. "Hey darlin', let's not do anything rash. You are a bit outnumbered."

"I think your math is a bit off, numb nuts." She had her gun aimed right back at him.

"Is it?" With that, more men started to step out from behind trees, at least ten of them.

How Bell didn't notice this many people, she wasn't sure, she clearly wasn't paying well enough attention like she thought.

"Now let's try this again...put down the gun, or I take out your compadre here."

Bell stepped forward a bit, making the men around her raise there weapons. "If you touch Eugene, I swear-"

"Or what? I hate repeating myself, but I will, you are outnumbered. So put the gun down, and get on your knees."

Bell knew she had no other choice, she had to comply. She only hoped Abraham was home by now, she knew he would get worried and come looking if her and Eugene didn't get home soon. The woman tossed her gun to the ground, still not getting on her knees, she just gave the man a menacing look.

"There ya go, looks like you got brains after all." He walked up and grabbed the gun, putting it in his belt. He then got closer, taking the swords from her as well.

"I'm surprised you have any left, that the damage to your face didn't take away your remaining brain cells."

The man waked to the front of her and gave a small chuckle. "You sure got a mouth on you, you know that?"

"Wish I could say the same for you, you half melted ice cream cone."

With that, the man gave her a smack across the face, her head jerked to the right. She simply looked back at him, spitting a bit of blood from the smack at his shoes. 

Before he could make another action, one of the other men came over and kicked her in the back of her knees, making her fall to the ground, the man then proceeded to kick her once in the stomach, making her gasp for air.

"Stop! Please! We'll comply, just leave her be." Eugene's voice called from behind her, clearly worried for her well being.

Dwight indicated for the man to back off, so he did, instead he just went to tie her hands behind her back.

Dwight squatted in front of her. "Alright, we got off on the wrong foot, let's start over, huh?" He pulled her up from the ground, dusting her off. "Why don't you make this easy on all of us, and just take us to your sweet little home. We're just itching meet everyone there."

Bell was still catching her breath from the kick, but she simply gave the man a blank expression. "Go clamp your dick in a hair straightener, then your penis can match your face."

The man was ready to strike her again, but before he did, Eugene called out, halting him. "I'll lead you, I can get in."

Bell shot him a look, indicating for him to shut up. If she wasn't mistaken, these were part of Negan's group, there was no way she was just gonna let them into her home.