2

Mina looked happy, she's glowing even. Lisa feels ecstatic watching her girl be clingy all day, it was the effect of sleeping together for the first time which was last night...

...last night, when she came running away from temptation.

A temptation that she knew would be a sin because the temple she wanted to worship was an immaculate body of a woman, and not her woman.

All she knew was that she didn't want to commit that mistake because she's committed to Mina, and to Mina she was bound to make love. It helped her think straight, at least until they came across Jennie in school.

The walking temptation is wearing a matching lavender long sleeve blouse and shorts, paired with lavender thigh high socks, and white shoes to complete the ravishing look of Jennie Kim.

"Good morning lovebirds," Jennie mutters with a calculated smile.

"Morning Jennie, that color suits you so well!" Mina chirped.

"Thanks."

In Jennie's mind, it would suit Lisa better if she was the one beside her instead of Mina.

"So..." Lisa clears her throat, catching the attention of the two women. "We're just headed to the library, wanna come Jen?"

She wishes it would clear the weird air between them. She didn't want to be awkward around her bestfriend, after all it might just be her mind tricking her into thinking there's something.

"Oh, okay sure. I've nowhere to go anyways."

"Wait babe, I forgot to borrow Tzuyu's book. I need it for our report on Friday," Mina sighs in frustration.

"I'll go get it, you two proceed to the library. I have to get something from my locker too," Lisa urged them, knowing it would be weirder to be left alone with Jennie right now.

Smiling sweetly, Mina tiptoed and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks babe! You're the best!"

It made Jennie want to step on those toes in annoyance and pound Mina's head on the nearest wall.

But she can't risk ruining her plans.

"She's perfect, isn't she?" Mina sighs dreamily as the two of them continued walking without Lisa.

"Yeah, she is," Jennie couldn't help but agree, "She's thoughtful, talent, smart and pretty..."

"And good in bed," Mina giggled.

It made Jennie stop on her tracks.

Mina, oblivious to Jennie's gruesome thoughts at that moment, continued talking in glee, "I mean of course you don't know but being her bestfriend... has her exes talked about how good she is too? I can't believe they'd let someone like her go. My God, she was insatiable and rough and I liked it so much- oh my, I'm sorry. It's weird talking about your bestfriend's sex life, isn't it?"

At this point Mina was just rambling things, being carried away by her emotions while Jennie kept holding herself back.

"It's fine, though she wasn't really in any relationship before..." Jennie shrugs and continues walking, keeping her clenched fists inside her pockets.

"Oh, okay. Sorry again... It's just I don't have much girl friends to talk about these things with and I feel so alive I just needed to let it out..." she giggles again.

Giggle as much as you can, who knows until when you'll feel alive?

"You can continue if you want," Jennie offers, wanting to know more about it, to know more about Lisa.