16

Lisa was humming to her heart's content, trying to contain her smile while she walks to the SelPink's after another exhausting day at school—but the exhaustion today was different. It consisted of her being bothered because her fingertips over the weekend was so used to be touching Jennie's milky skin, and with the brunette nowhere in sight it was making her legs bounce up and down because of the restlessness she felt.

Since when did I become this needy?

The past weekend was pure bliss but also productive. Her girlfriend was obsessed with multitasking and productivity, so it was only natural that she got more homework done than when she was single. And goodness, Jennie Kim is efficient in every single way she could think of. Her time management consisted of doing academic and leader works, but her rest consisted of kissing Lisa's lips until she needs to get back on her laptop again and finish another task.

They slept late making out, Jennie woke up early in the morning to study and make breakfast for Lisa. Then Lisa, as if possessed by her girlfriend's efficiency, studied side by side with Jennie. And Jennie looked at her with fondness and proudness, helping her when she seems to have a hard time with her studies. She didn't even ask for help, she felt bad wasting Jennie's time but the girl looked excited to help her out so it wasn't a problem.

How lucky.

Around lunch a different kind of exhaustion came over her when she met up with Jennie in her office. Some other students were around them so she struggled keep her hands off the student body President. Needless to say, public display of affection was inappropriate. So Lisa patiently waited for moments when they are left alone in the office, and Jennie would be the one to initiate a kiss or two. It made her realize that Jennie's probably just as crazy as she is, wanting to make out in the office of the student leaders.

She can't wait for Jennie to go home to her tonight like the brunette promised. Her most essential things are at Lisa's apartment anyways.

Her humming stopped when she saw someone waiting outside the ice cream shop.

Face filled with guilt, Lisa continued forward until the woman raised her head and so Lisa stopped just a feet away from her.

Anger. That's what Lisa saw in Jeongyeon's eyes.

"How is she?" Lisa didn't try to beat around the bush because she knew what the girl is here for, because of Nayeon.

It's not like she forgot about Nayeon waiting for her. She saw the girl's worried texts over the weekend but Jennie sure knew how to take over her mind off Nayeon and the guilt. Plus, she didn't want to upset Jennie. That weekend was theirs alone. And now that it's a Monday, she realized she had to go back to the real world where she hurt a woman who had been nothing but wonderful and nice.

"Like you care about her," Jeongyeon spats.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not me you should be apologizing to, but whatever. You stood her up and you didn't even bother reaching out to her after that? Guess it was just a game for you, huh?"

"It's not like that," Lisa tries to explain but she didn't know how.

Jeongyeon laughs. "Really? You shouldn't have lead her on if you're busy banging that president, Lisa."

Of course news travel like wildfire. Jennie and her weren't making out in front of other people but it didn't mean they weren't being a little too close and with a sexual tension that Mino said could be cut with a scissor. People were teasing them and with Jennie's popularity, Lisa should have known the news could reach Nayeon easily too.

"Look, I'll talk to Nayeon myself-" Lisa says, irritated of how Jeongyeon talked about Jennie that way.

"You better the fuck not," Jeongyeon steps forward, seething in anger, "Don't talk to her. Don't even show yourself up in front of her. She doesn't want to see you anymore."