15

Lisa grunts at the tug on her lower lip, "Nini," kisses the girl on her lap, "Are you," then kisses some more, "hungry?"

"No," Jennie answers shortly, her fingertips on Lisa's jaw, barely pulling away from the Thai's slightly swollen lips but pressing them again as if they were running out of time.

Dinner didn't really matter to Lisa either so she just kept on assaulting each other's lips. She was lost in those lips she didn't even realize she was already on her back on the couch with Jennie straddling her stomach, her lips connected to the brunette's neck.

Lisa's hand on Jennie's thigh grew bold, caressing up and down as she felt the hotness in between the girl's legs on her stomach.

Jennie exposed a bit of her stomach, fisted on it while Lisa was busy on her neck, and rubbed herself on Lisa's skin. The blonde was already out of breath and the temperature was making her sweat.

Her phone ringing didn't really help snap them out of their lust, until Lisa opened her eye and looked sideways to confirm her thoughts. Shit, of course it was Nayeon probably calling to ask where she is.

"Nayeon," Lisa mumbles against Jennie's neck, eyes wide realizing the girl has been waiting for her for half an hour already.

"What?" Jennie rapidly pulls up and gives her a menacing glare, as if offended that she calls out another girl's name while they were making out.

Lisa shakes her head defensively, then looked at her phone, "I forgot to call off dinner with her," she says breathlessly, trying to get up but Jennie didn't even budge on top of her.

"Are you getting up to meet with her?" Jennie places both hands on Lisa's shoulders, pining her on the couch.

"Maybe I should answer her call first?" Lisa answers, confused. "Tell her I'm coming... Or that I can't," she changes her mind seeing Jennie glower at her.

"You told me you won't see her anymore," Jennie scrunches her brows together.

"I can just send her a message-"

"Oh, she will get the message alright."

Jennie reaches the phone on the coffee table. Lisa thought the girl will give it to her, but then in a second her phone was turned off before being returned on the table.

Mouth hung open, Lisa was about to protest but then Jennie's mouth was back on hers in an instant.

"Nini," Lisa's voice was drowned by her shudder because of Jennie's chest being pressed on hers and their lips getting back in synch.

The kiss was demanding and intoxicating, like a vice that she would get addicted to. The softness of Jennie's lips are complemented by the fierceness of her kiss.

Like saying Lisa was hers and hers alone.

"Take me out on a date," Jennie suddenly pulls away and whips her head to the side, brunette hair slowly spilling back to her face which Lisa tucked behind Jennie's ears before nodding.

"I will take you out on a proper date."

The girl above her was mesmerizing with those swollen lips, flushed cheeks and heavy breathing. It would be hard to be gentler on kissing because she loved her effect on Jennie's lips. Then again, Jennie's the beast tonight, her gentle Nini nowhere to be found.

"Did you kiss her?"

The question made Lisa shiver. "What does that have to do with us?"

"So you did. You really do like her too."

Lisa frowned, deeper when the other girl removed herself on top of the Thai and stood up.

"We just made up Nini..." Lisa grumbles, following the girl to her bedroom.