18

A/N: I probably have lots of typos but here you gooo

-

"Who's this creature, Jennie?"

Jennie looked annoyed already while Lisa disregarded the insulting look being thrown at her by her girl's cousin, extending her hand politely. "I'm Lisa, her girlfriend. You must be Karina?"

"You're pretty in some ways," Karina nods slightly in approval, shamelessly eyeing the Thai up and down when Jennie blocked her view. When she raised her gaze, feline eyes are burning in fury.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Hey, you're blocking the view," Karina tries to walk around her cousin to continue staring at Lisa who looks confused because one second she was sure she was being criticized mentally by the new comer but now is being appreciated... too much appreciation, actually, that Jennie seemed angry.

"Find your own view, this one's taken."

"That's why I'm only looking, stupid."

"Excuse me young lady, who are you calling stupid?" Jennie puts her hands on her hips.

"You, Your Highness," the younger Kim rolls her eyes.

"Want me to send you back where you came from right this moment?" Jennie asks sassily.

"Want me to tell Auntie you're being rude to me?" Karina challenges with a bored look on her face.

"You think I care?"

"Why else would you come and get me if not for her orders?" Karina smirks. "I know Jisoo would make excuses if she could, but not you. You're scared of your mom."

Lisa doesn't really think Jennie's scared of someone but she buts in or else this feud might never end, "Of course she came for you to make sure you get home safe and sound," she then smiles awkwardly while wrapping an arm on Jennie's waist, "Should we go?"

"No," Jennie stubbornly says, eyes still on her cousin, "Who's scared of who? Tell me."

Lisa sighs, "Jen..."

The corner of Karina's lips lift up, "It's okay, your mom is really scary sometimes even I get scared too."

"See you're the one scared," the lightness in Jennie's tone confused Lisa, and the way she took a step forward to hug her cousin as if they weren't just arguing earlier. "Welcome back, couz."

"I missed you just a bit," Karina smiles while rolling her eyes, then eyes Lisa again, "Lisa, right?"

"Y-yeah," Lisa still sounds confused because of the sudden shift in the mood.

"Welcome to the family," she smiles wide, "I'll kill you if you break her heart. Seriously."

Chuckling nervously, the Thai wraps her arm on Jennie's shoulder whose smile was teasing, "I warned you she'll be annoying and scary, didn't I?"

"I'm not scared," her voice embarrassingly breaks so she clears it then smiles at Karina, "Don't worry, you won't be committing murder on my account."

The younger Kim's smile widens while the other just shook her head and led them to the car so they could start their way home, not before intertwining her fingers with Lisa.

-

"It's just us... and my cousin... and some helpers," Jennie whispers while her mouth brushes against the back of the Thai's ears, "I don't think Irene will be home. Jisoo still in a few hours."

Lisa throws her head back on the pillow as Jennie started nibbling her neck, her hands roaming underneath Jennie's tank top.

"Okay, and what are you implying we do about it?" Lisa teases.