17

On days that Jennie couldn't sleep at Lisa's apartment, the Korean never fails to show up the next morning already cooking breakfast in the kitchen. It took two times before Lisa got used to it and not have a heart attack thinking a thief broke into her apartment.

Jennie wouldn't say it, but she had to let her parents think that she sleeps at home more than she sleeps at Lisa's because otherwise they'd push her like Irene did to just move in with Lisa but in a huge mansion of their own, probably. And she knows that would be too much for Lisa right now.

Today was different because Lisa slept alone the night before and woke up with Jennie tangled on her limbs, wide awake and already dressed for school in a white top and black skirt.

The surprise look on her face made Jennie giggle, cradling Lisa's cheek with one hand as she reached up to plant a kiss on those plump lips she so missed last night, "Good morning Lili."

Lisa almost smiles but quickly covers her mouth, "Morning breath."

"I miss when you used to not care about those things around me," Jennie smirks, sitting up while watching Lisa get up probably to head to the bathroom and brush her teeth.

"I should be turning you on Nini, not scare you away," Lisa says adorably with an eye roll.

"And you are turning me on with that attitude," Jennie copies the eye roll with a snicker.

After a quick shower, Lisa sat on the living room floor eating cereal with milk while Jennie sat on the couch, volunteering to blow dry the girl's hair.

She loves Lisa's blonde hair and the smell of her shampoo. She loves running her hands through the girl's silky hair, damp or not. She loves gripping them on her fist when they make out, tugging her hair while they kiss. Her obsession with Lisa grows more intense everyday, and she can't say it's a bad thing. Because Lisa is hers and it's not bad to keep wanting your girlfriend more and more each and every day.

"Rosé said I'm like a celebrity now," Lisa talks with her mouth full.

People would be annoyed at her childishness and inelegant ways, but Jennie would still be drawn to her.

"Hmm? Why?" she asks as she brushes Lisa's bangs.

While still in between the Korean's exposed legs, Lisa slurped the milk on her bowl of cereals, somehow sending unexplainable vibrations all over Jennie's body.

"Because you're my girlfriend and everybody knows it now. Do you know how popular you are, Jennie?"

"Just because I lead the students doesn't mean I'm a celebrity," she humbly denies.

"Well, not to brag but my girlfriend is more attractive than a celebrity," the blonde turned around and Jennie nearly gasped at the sight of the woman in between her bare legs with her short skirt riding up to her skirt, it almost exposed her underwear and Lisa could see it if she chooses to, but she did not. Those chocolate eyes were trying to stay on her face like a gentlewoman.

The Korean knows by the way Lisa gulped that her choice of clothes lately are to her advantage. She bats her lashes innocently, "More than a celeb? Even more than those girls from that KPOP girl group everyone's talking about recently?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm pretty head over heels for their main rapper. She's my bias and I'd really die for her gummy smile," Lisa murmurs without even batting an eye.

Jennie hated that the Thai didn't even bat an eye saying that. She gave her a sharp look, "What's her name?"

"The love of my life?"

"What's her name?" Jennie repeats, this time with gritted teeth.

Finding her amusing, the blonde chuckled and pressed a quick kiss on Jennie's thigh. "You are the most attractive girl for me, Jennie Kim."