5

Foot steps can be heard from behind as the brunette walked faster on the dim alley. Her breathing became heavier as her heart pounded so loud, she knew she's being watched.

And being followed, apparently.

No matter how fast of a runner she is, that person kept catching up.

The only thing she could do now was ask for help before it's too late.

"Help m-"

Her scream turned muffled as someone grabbed her and harshly covered her mouth before punching her on the stomach, making her weak and her vision blurry as she was dragged somewhere darker.

-

"Why are you even here?" Rosé huffs in annoyance while watching Jisoo's horrible shooting skills because so far, the woman has only thrown two balls straight to the ring while Lisa beside her has been shooting consecutively like a pro.

They're currently in the arcade because Rosé got bored at the org room while everyone else got classes and it was only Lisa that she was able to pull with her.

But to her irritation, Jisoo tagged along when she saw them on their way out.

"The balls on this side are on bad shape this is so unfair!" Jisoo groans while throwing the last ball recklessly. Of course, it didn't go in.

Lisa finished a few seconds later with a grin on her face. "I missed playing this, Jennie and I used to play here a lot."

Rosé was now on her side, looking astonished, "That was cool, do you play ball outside too?"

"Not really," Lisa chuckled, wiping the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand. "Jennie and I just frequent here before so I've had lots of practice."

"Cool, now go double with me so I can experience having a high score too!"

Jisoo scoffed but neither of them noticed as Lisa agreed and inserted another token on the machine. Soon, the balls were released and Lisa was intentionally slowing down to give Rosé more chances to shoot.

"Just relax your body," Lisa tells her as she watches Rosé aim for the ring.

"Relax your shoulders," Lisa steps behind her just when Rosé was about to throw the last ball on the ring, her hand on both of Rosé's hand, supporting her as they gently threw the ball and it went in smoothly, not even touching the metal ring and going straight to the net.

Rosé squealed, turning around and throwing herself in Lisa's arms. "I'm a pro!"

Lisa chuckled, patting her on the back, "Even kids are good at this."

Her smile vanished when she realized Jisoo is glaring at her, but when she pulled away she was surprised that another pair of arms wrap on her arm, Jennie's strawberry scent lingering in the air.

"Having fun?" Jennie asks with a bright smile, eyeing Lisa and then Rosé.

"Jennie! You didn't tell me Lisa's this cool, I think I just fell for her!" Rosé winks at Lisa whose cheeks visibly reddened.

Jennie's smile just went wider, although her hold on Lisa's arm tightened as she practically pulled Lisa closer to her.

"She's off limits though," Jennie tells her good naturedly while Rosé pouts jokingly.

Jisoo, who's been quietly observing, rolled her eyes. "Possessive," she murmurs.

Lisa chuckled awkwardly then turned to Jennie, "How did you know we're here though?"