8

When Jennie went to her room, Lisa was sitting on the corner of the bed while avoiding eye contact.

The Korean's cheeks were flush red, it took her about half an hour to go out doing God knows what and drinking half of the bottle of wine, and she was glad Lisa was still awake waiting for her. With a towel on hand, Jennie squeezed her hair while taking short strides towards the bed.

Lisa's already wearing her own set of pajamas that Jennie kept for her, while the brunette is still naked underneath her bathrobe.

She went straight to her walk-in closet and closed the door behind her, flinching when she accidentally slammed it shut a little loud due to drunkenness. The wine made her a little dizzy she was even swaying a little as she walked, good thing Lisa's back was turned on her earlier.

-

Lisa couldn't calm down. Jennie is definitely angry. What if they've reached the end of their friendship because Lisa couldn't stop herself?

Then again, it was Jennie who initiated it. Jennie who sat in between her legs and took her hands and got her to experience the softness of those breasts, the feel of having Jennie Kim's skin against her in the most intimate way. It was erotic, having the bubbles slowly give way for her to see almost the full glory of Jennie.

Jennie shouldn't have asked her to brush their teeth together and to bathe together. Lisa should've refused.

What will happen to their friendship now?

And then there's Mina that completely slipped off Lisa's mind until now.

"Stupid," Lisa mutters to herself. She wonders if this is considered cheating knowing the two of them are in a break, anger rising on her as she remembers Mina was with someone else earlier. So why should she feel guilty?

No, she still feels guilty. What if that guy is just a relative? A friend? Not her ex. But then her phone buzzed and she received Mina's reply.

I was studying all night. Sorry, I'm busy.

It was Mina's simple reply when Lisa messaged her right before they had dinner asking where she was.

She sighs. Mina was lying. She definitely saw her earlier, it was her.

Her back straightened once the closet door opens, her apology dancing on the edge of her tongue readily when she felt the girl's weight clumsily falling on the bed.

Lisa glanced at the woman, trying not to take a double take and failing seeing Jennie Kim wearing lavender silk shorts and top. The top has two thin straps on, parted in the middle and goes dangerous low on the cleavage area, showing lots of skin and thin enough to take the form of those perky round breasts and nipple.

"I'm sure you saved your speech already but can we go over it tomorrow, Lili? I'm dizzy and sleepy and I just want to cuddle right now," Jennie yawns, her eyes droopy as she laid on her side.

Of course Jennie knew her too well.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Lisa averts her eyes as she stands up to kill of the lights and switch on the lamp beside her. "At least the cuddling part."

When she slipped under the sheets, Jennie scooted closer. "Neither is it a bad idea, right?"

Lisa didn't get off earlier and it was frustrating her how hot she feels. And with Jennie's warmth pressed on her side, it was tensing her up.