20

They fell asleep with Jennie almost on top of Lisa, arms locked on the Thai's nape and dried tears on the corner of her eyes.

And Lisa woke up in the middle of the night sweating and with her arm numb from Jennie's weight because even if Jennie lost consciousness to sleep, it was as if her body remained alarmed, never letting her free from her grasp.

Lisa smiles a little as she watched her girl sleep heavily on her chest. Jennie's lips were pouty, her brows drawn together as if her dream was starting to upset her. When the blonde kissed the side of her head though it was as if she chased the bad dreams away. Jennie moved her head a little but didn't wake up. Sleeping more peacefully while puffing some air out with her parted lips, Jennie started murmuring her name.

At first Lisa thought she woke Jennie up but it turns out the latter was probably just dreaming of her.

She chuckles and wipes the sweat on the side of Jennie's head.

I should really turn down the heater a little.

It took her some time to be freed from Jennie's clutch without waking the girl up it almost made her twice twice worse but when she turned to go back to bed and saw her large shirt on Jennie—the fabric riding up way above the Korean's stomach and revealing some underboob—she felt her breath hitch. The cycling shorts also fits her perfectly that with her leg bent a little, her milky thighs made it hard for Lisa to think she could get back to sleep.

"Water. I need water," Lisa whispers to herself then turns to drink cold water, maybe even rinse her face with cold tap water.

-

Jennie's chest heavily rises and falls, her hands resting on soft pillows that smell like Lisa. But it isn't Lisa. Her hands explored. No Lisa. Her eyes turn wide open, frowning as she woke up without the Thai in bed with her.

It's only 1 in the morning.

The space beside her has no trace of warmth from Lisa so she knew the latter has been out of bed for a while now. She gets up, her bottom lip jutted out, her eyes a mixture of drowsiness and longing, her mood sour like a sulking baby.

She opens the door, the darkness from the living room welcoming her except for a ray of light a small device emanates. That's when she realized the phone is placed on the table, abandoned with some inaudible noises coming from it while Lisa... Lisa is on the couch, lying.

Head thrown back.

One hand underneath her shorts.

The other underneath her shirt, moving.

From what little light there is she can see Lisa's eyes tightly closed, her teeth sinking on her lower lip, suppressing her heavy panting... or moaning?

"That feels fucking great..." some girl moans from the video being played on Lisa's phone and that's when Jennie was able to process what was happening.

"How you like that, baby?" another girl voice.

Oh my God it's lesbian porn.

"Fuck, Jennie..." this time it came from Lisa's mouth.

And another gasp.

But this time Jennie realized it came from her own mouth, so she brought her fist to her mouth but it was too late.

Their eyes met.

It took Lisa one full second before her brajn functioned and withdrew her hands. "Shit!" she panics, trying to shut her phone off, even falling off the couch, hitting her back on the table's leg. "Aw, fuck! Shit!"