21

It was getting out of control.

They have been acting like wild animals for the past week.

In bed, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, in school...

"God, in school..." Lisa chuckles breathlessly, her hands all over Jennie's body as well as her mouth.

It was late at night and Jennie was the only one left in the office. So now she's laid out on her desk, with her skirt on but her underwear now in Lisa's pocket.

It was surprising to think that Jennie called her over because she needs help with some paperworks.

One time they were on a playground, on top of a covered slide. They were trapped there since someone with a kiddie heart demanded for a playdate and it started raining really hard.

"I can't believe we're trapped in a kiddie slide," Jennie rolls her eyes playfully.

It was at night and in the darkness, a glint of mischief makes the Thai's eyes glimmer.

"Oh hell no," the brunette giggles as she read her mind.

"We can't let this rain ruin our fun now, can we?" Lisa grins, leaning forward and attacking her with kisses and tongue.

Soon enough Jennie was trying so hard to contain her moans because her goddamn girlfriend is just so good at massaging her clit.

And mind you, it was a busy time for both of them especially for Jennie.

"That was amazing," Jennie tries to catch her breath, getting off Lisa whose panting is also heavy.

"You were amazing," Lisa gives a tired but satisfied grin, kissing the girl on the lips before laying on her back again and drifting off to sleep.

Not even 30 minutes later and she felt the weight on her bed shift, the brunette getting up while putting on a shirt and then tied her hair into a messy bun.

"You still have the energy to study?" Lisa asks sleepily.

Jennie turns and laughs, "Go back to sleep, baby."

Baby. Who knew they'd call each other baby all the time ever since they had sex?

"Wake me up on your break time," Lisa mumbles. It's like a routine for them, Jennie getting up a few minutes after orgasming to study, then Lisa helping her relax when she's on break which is 15 minutes to be precise.

"I don't wanna look like you when I grow old," Karina tells Lisa as a matter of factly.

Rosé laughs. "Yeah, me too."

The Thai glares at them, eyebags heavy under her eyes. "You're older than me Rosie."

They were out on a picnic since it was Saturday afternoon and Rosé insisted that they needed to relieve their stress. They just didn't know the real reason why Lisa was losing her energy and sleep these days.

They kind of already expected Karina to tag along though, the girl has been hanging out with Winter a lot who actually looked more comfortable now with the girl than the first time they met over a week ago.

Not to mention Karina enrolled too, which was a surprise even to her cousins as they thought she only came to South Korea for a vacation.

"Last time I've seen you this sleep deprived is when you were still figuring things out with Jennie," Rosé tells her while the other two girls were wrapped in their own conversation.

Lisa hugged her right knee to her chest, her other hand playing with an apple that she throws lightly on the air continuously. Her vision were fixed on Jennie, gorgeous and turning heads as always, walking side by side with Jisoo on their way to where they are now. The two still haven't seen them.