26

She literally lives a few steps away. What a stupid intruder.

"Jen..." Lisa sighs, shifting on the bed. The Korean's back is on her but she knows the girl still isn't asleep. "Come on, you're injured. Don't put pressure on your arm."

Jennie squeezes her eyes shut, pretending to hear nothing. She was true to her words. Even when upset at her lover, she'd rather give her a cold shoulder in the same room than leave.

"You don't have to face me. Just lay on your back. That must've hurt," the Thai kept persuading her, worried about Jennie's injury.

Funny, it annoyed Jennie more that instead of wooing her, Lisa was more focused on that damn injury.

"Aish. Stubborn," whispers Lisa who scooted closer to her, draping an arm around her waist with her head on the crook of her neck. "You're so damn stubborn Nini."

"Shut up. I'll smack your head I'm not kidding."

Letting out a soft partly suppressed laugh, Lisa kissed her cheek instead of being scared.

The blonde wouldn't say out loud how unpredictable it is of Jennie to say that but would still lean on to her the moment Lisa tries to come close. Jennie really stirs up her insides like no other. All too cruel one second and a softie the next, and here Lisa is, falling for her more instead of running away.

"What I'm doing for Minnie, I'd do for anyone else. Mostly for my friends," Lisa rests her head on Jennie's pillow while still spooning the girl in her arms, "And you, especially. Nini, you have no idea what I'd do for you."

They were engulfed by silence for a while before Jennie softly asked, "What will you do for me?"

"Anything," Lisa kisses her shoulder blade before urging the Korean to turn for her and face her, whose eyes looked darker in the dark but with depths she wishes to dive in someday. She pulls her closer with one arm and used her other hand to tilt Jennie's chin up, interlocking their lips, "and everything."

I'm so miserably in love with you, Jennie Kim.

-

The next day in the campus, Rosé showed up to where Jisoo is messily failing to create a vase out of a pottery clay. Failing, because well, she couldn't believe Rosé agreed to come.

"Can I try?" the pink haired girl shyly asks.

Quickly standing up and creating more mess, Jisoo cursed but nodded nonetheless. "Yeah, of course. Just sit here and you really need to focus, alright? Put your hand there and... uh, yeah like that. You've done this before, haven't you?" she narrowed her eyes at the musician who smirked and nodded.

"There's a pottery studio I go to a lot as a kid," she says, expertly molding the clay with a subtle smile on her lips, "It's my mom's hobby passed down to me and I haven't done it in Korea yet so I got excited when you mentioned it."

"Damn it. I was hoping I could hold your hand while teaching you," Jisoo jokes, which she immediately regret thinking the girl might just run away from her the moment she starts to flirt but surprisingly, Rosé cackled.

"I think I should be the one teaching you, Kim. Come here."

Jisoo's heart was racing the whole time she was seated in front of Rosé whose hands kept guiding her molding the clay. It made her want to keep losing focus if that meant having Rosé this close.

Of course it had to be interrupted because of goddamn call. Her once in a blue moon moment with the girl, vanishing like that with a phone call Rosé had to take.