Chapter 4

Third Person

Flashback

Harry was flying around on his Nimbus 2000 and could see no sign of the golden snitch anywhere. He had been flying around for ages and was beginning to get tired.

Suddenly he saw the bludger zoom in his direction, and he sped away as fast as he could, hoping either Fred or George would hit it away towards the opposing team.

Harry stopped, thinking this may have happened, but then saw the bludger zooming towards him again- it wouldn't leave him alone!

Harry decided to forget about the snitch, he needed to make quick and sudden turns in order for the bludger to give up on him.

Harry zoomed on his broom as fast as he could all around the perimeter of the pitch with the bludger chasing after him.

Harry then turned quickly, causing the bludger to fall right through the Quidditch stands for a moment, giving Harry time to fly away from it.

Once Harry reached the other side of the pitch, he stopped for breath. Draco Malfoy, who was flying on his Nimbus 2001, flew towards Harry and stopped.

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" said Malfoy with a smirk.
Harry just glared at him, but then suddenly saw it- the golden snitch! It was right above Malfoy's left shoulder.

Harry suddenly dashed towards Malfoy, who obviously thought he was trying to knock him off his broom, so hurriedly made a small dive away.

When Malfoy saw what Harry was actually doing, he sped after him to catch the snitch himself. The both of them were now racing eachother to catch the snitch.

Malfoy was soon in front of Harry, and was only one millimetre away from the snitch now! He began to reach out for it, but then suddenly thought of Harry.

Malfoy realised he'd rather Harry won than himself, as he knew the real reason he joined the Slytherin team was just so he could play with (against) Harry.

Malfoy made a fake fall off his broom and landed feeling as if he had actually broken something, but looked up at Harry who had now caught the snitch and was smiling at his victory.

Despite feeling hurt, it pleased Malfoy
to see Harry so happy.