Chapter 46

Draco's P.O.V.

I ran back through the school, making my way to Harry. I knew it wasn't such a good idea to scare him more, but I had to warn him. I couldn't just let him go to that Quidditch game being with me full aware of the fact he was going to die.

I mean Trelawney may not be right. As I keep saying, we all knew how wrong she could be sometimes. But now being as afraid as I was, I COULD NOT leave my boyfriend to die.

As cringey as it sounded, he really did mean the world to me. If it weren't for him there would be nothing I cared for. Nothing else mattered to me anymore. I already lost everything.

If Harry died, I may as well just die too.

When I arrived at the place I left him, he was nowhere to be found.

I panicked, looking around everywhere but he really had left the place altogether.

For now I would just have to leave it, but I was not going to forget what I had just been told.
*
For the rest of the day I had calmed down almost completely. So due to the fact I wasn't as scared anymore, it wasn't my first priority to tell Harry when I did find him.

We were walking around the school with Blaise and Ginny when we came across what looked like a Quidditch poster on the wall.

I didn't get a good look, so at first thought nothing of it, but it wasn't until Harry stopped to read it I remembered.

"Um not to-" I began.

"What does it say?" Ginny interrupted.

"Quidditch game. Next Monday. Training every lunch." Harry said.

"Harry! Listen-" I panicked, my heart starting to beat faster.

"Well this is a late notice! Honestly! We'd better get started with training now, Harry, or we won't be prepared," said Ginny.

"No, you can't!" I said.

They all looked at me.

"What's up, Drake?" Blaise asked.

"Listen Harry, you cannot play this match. Something will happen. I know it."

Harry sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Draco, it's alright. I'm good at Quidditch. Nothing's gonna happen. Trust me," he whispered

"No! You don't understand! I went to-"

"Let's go," Harry said to Ginny and she nodded.

"Harry listen to me!"

"Not now, Draco," he said calmly. He wasn't listening to me.

"HARRY!" I screamed.

He ignored me. He and Ginny started walking away. Why was he being so naive?

"STOP HARRY!" I shouted down the corridor.

But he didn't stop. Blaise was watching the situation with confusion. I saw as Harry and Ginny left for the grounds.
There was nothing I could do.