Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

The next day I woke up early at a start- I had a nightmare. In the dream I was back in the graveyard, the night Cedric Diggory died.

It was just like how it really happened, except Malfoy was one of the Death Eaters in the graveyard. However, instead of Voldemort and I duelling, it was me and Malfoy.

I was deliberately trying not to hurt Malfoy too much, but at one point I went a bit too far and ended up accidentally killing him. The nightmare ended with me screaming his name, as he lay there motionless on the floor like Cedric.

The nightmare had made me sweat, and I couldn't get the picture of a dead Draco Malfoy out of my head. I decided I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so I got dressed quietly (as everyone was still asleep) and went for a walk around the castle alone, taking my Marauder's Map with me.

I knew I wouldn't get in trouble, as it was actually morning now. In saying this, however, some of the corridors were still very dark. I put the Marauder's Map away, there was
clearly no-one else up at this time of the day.

Considering the castle was very dark, and all the classrooms were locked, there was nowhere really I could go. I chose to go to the Quidditch pitch where I could just sit down alone, this gave me a chance to think things over.

I started walking faster down the corridors, so I would have more time at the pitch, when suddenly-
BUMP!

I had just walked straight into someone! Then a familiar voice said,
"Hey, watch where you're going!"
My stomach turned as I realised who I had just walked into...