#4 "DAD!?!" ♡

───────────────── "Korra!" y/n said launching onto Korra' "y/n!" She said laughing while falling down to the ground' "I went back to the southern water tribe to visit and you weren't there!"y/n said smiling "yeah! I moved here for a while- well I kind escaped but! Still I'm here to train with someone! But I knew you lived here so I came for you too!" Korra said with the biggest smile while sitting up' "Hey are you going to pay or-" "Yeah, Yeah, I'm paying lady." y/n said with an un amused face.

After y/n payed they walked away feeding Naga while saving two for them both' "so y/n! how's it been in republic city?"." Horrible, i have to train all the time!" y/n says throwing her hands in the air," Tell me about it! The same for me!" korra said laughing'."You look so different now by the way!" korra said smiling.

"Different in what way? God or bad?" y/n said Confused. "Your more Muscular and your hair is so different!" korra said laughing. "I'd have to say the same for you! Your hair definitely grew out more, and your arms are a lot more muscular and your voice isnt squeaky anymore!" y/n said laughing" Hey!" korra said chasing her until they ran into a man standing next to photos of a random man.

"Are you tired of living under the tyranny of benders? Then join the Equalists! For too long, the bending elite of this city have forced nonbenders to live as lower class citizens. Join Amon, and together we will tear down the bending establishment!" y/n and korra looked confused until korra spoke up, "What are you talking about? Bending is the coolest thing in the world." korra said smiling proudly."Yeah! I totally agree!" y/n said. "Oh yeah? Let me guess: you're both benders." The protester said."I'm not a bender she is." y/n said."Then I bet both of you would like to push me off this podium." " I'm seriously thinking about it." korra said a bit angry."Same here." y/n said Cracking her knuckles."This is what's wrong with this city! Benders like this girl only use their power to oppress us!" y/n then started walking towards him but Korra stopped her "What? We're not oppressing anyone! You're ... you're oppressing yourselves!" Korra said pointing at everyone.

"that didn't even make sense!" Korra and y/n got on to Naga and walked away. "let's go in there!" korra said smiling. "Alright." y/n said smiling. "Excuse me, I think I'm lost. How do I get to Air Temple Island from here?" korra said while  y/n looked at her confused on why she wanted to go there. "Just head down this street" the lady said pointing down the road. "You two should get moving, it's not safe here" she said whispering to the two. "Mr. Chung, please tell me that you have my money, or else I can't guarantee I can protect your fine establishment." a man said walking into the shop.

"I'm sorry, business has been slow. Please, take one of my phonographs." the lady said with a trembling voice. y/n and korra both watched the scene happen."My friend here is not a music lover. Give me the money, or else-" The man was cut off by korra."Or else what hoodlum?" korra said

"Since you're obviously fresh off the boat, let me explain a couple things. You're in Triple Threat Triad territory, and we're about to put you, in the hospital." the man said pointing his thumb at korra."You'll do What." y/n said walking from behind korra."You're the only ones who are gonna need a hospital and, for your sake, I hope there's one nearby." Korra said punching her fist together "Who do you think you are." he said "Come and find out idiot." y/n said.

y/n ran at viper as he shot a water bullet at her and she dodged it, as korra sent it back at him she froze the water on top of his head y/n slipped her leg under his feet making him fall closer to korra and she kicks him and his head hits the golden ornament. "I know that hurt" y/n said hearing that loud bang.

Another One charging at y/n and korra before he could touch them korra made an earth pillar that catapulted him into the air.  "What just happened?" The old woman said "Did she just Earth Bend..?" a Young man said surprised.

Some guy aggressively bends a large fire stream at Korra. She jumps forward, deflecting the man's fire by holding two small flames in her palms. As she reaches the man, she grabs his hands. The man screams in fright Running away.

y/n run over to korra smiling "Nice job kor!"  she said jumping onto her "Same to you you've grown a lot with fighting I couldn't even recognize you!" korra said Laughing with y/n soon the guy slid into the scene so korra grabbed him and threw him at a shop window "Got an idea of who I am now chumps." soon a Sato truck came up and grabbed the gay and started driving away. Korra shot up a piece of earth and the guys and the car started screaming.

Suddenly, an alarm sounds from up above. Naga starts howling with it, while Korra raised her head to look where the sound is coming from. "Police! Freeze where you are!" The intercom on the airship said. "Oh, Darn it!" y/n yelled. "Cool! Metalbenders" korra said looking at the sky. "I caught the bad guys for you, officers!" korra said. y/n mentally facepalmed. "arrest Them!" the police said. "you're under arrest too, you too y/n." He said looking at her. "Oh come on!" y/n said getting cuffed. "What do you mean I'm under arrest? Those are the bad guys over there! They were smashing up a shop!" korra said while they were cuffing her. "Wait, you - you can't arrest me! Let me explain!" korra said struggling."You can explain yourself all you like, down at headquarters."

(I'm too lazy to right down them chasing korra so we're gonna skip where were in the police station)

y/n and korra sat next to each other while y/n was slouching onto the chair. "Let's see. Multiple counts of destruction of private and city property, not to mention evading arrest You're in a whole mess of trouble, young lady." lin said slaming her clipboard on the table while starring at korra shifting her eyes onto y/n."y/n this is your fifteenth time here!" lin said yelling at y/n.  "Sorry! I didn't plan on it I was just hanging out with kor-" y/n was cut off by lin." Save it." y/n rolled her eyes and put her head on the table.

"And you explain." lin said starring at korra. "there were some thugs threatening a helpless shopkeeper, and I had it-" Korra was cut off but lin "Can it! You should have called the police and stayed out of the way." lin said yelling.

"But I couldn't just sit by and do nothing. It's my duty to help people.
See, I'm the Avatar." Korra said as y/n mummbled "Not gonna work on her" but no-one heard so it was ignored.
"Oh, I am well aware of who you are. And your Avatar title might impress some people but not me." lin said.
"All right, fine Then I want to talk to whoever's in charge." korra said.

(I bet this part is getting boring for you so I'll skip it-)

"Chief, Councilman Tenzin is here."
A man walked in saying as y/n shot her head up and got up to sit more lady like. "let him in." lin said clearly annoyed. "Tenzin, sorry, I got a little sidetracked on my way to see you!" Korra said. On the other hand y/n was trying her best to get move a bit behind lin so she isn't seen. Tenzin smiled at Lin hopeing to charm her into going easy on korra. "Lin, you are looking radiant as usual." he said smiling. "Cut the garbage, Tenzin. Why is the Avatar in Republic City? I thought you were supposed to be moving down to the South Pole to train her." y/n took a deep breath out when she didn't here a mention of her name until lin ruined it."And your daughter helped in this little Schrades of destroying my city!" Lin said yelling.

Korra's eyes widened in surprise "DAUGHTER!?!" Korra yelled with wide eyes. "Haha, Hey dad and surprise korra!" y/n said hoping to get something good out of it.

─────────────────────♡

CLIFF HANGERRRRR
1484 Words