#22 "Im just worried." ♡

Recap:

"Cheif, These are the people who we chose, We think they meet the requirements, and this one really caught my eye, she's the only female one who tried out." He said before walking out of My office. I started reading through everything then looking at the one he said caught his eye before my jaw dropped. "Y/N TRIED OUT?!" Lin said wide-eyed spitting out her coffee.

───────────────────────

Y/n just came home from a long day of the Physical exam, Took a shower, and jumped right into bed. "Thank the Spirits!" Y/n yelled before plopping her face in her pillow, almost right after she fell straight to sleep.

───────────────────────

Y/n was still asleep as Lin barged into the house stomping over to Y/ns room with a mad face. "Y/NNN!" Lin yelled stomping over to her room, She opened the door and slammed it closed. "WAKE UP!" Lin yelled as y/n jumped up from her sleep. "NO IM NOT GONNA TAKE YOUR SHOE OLD LADY," Y/n yelled out of random as Lin looked at her with a questionable face. "Are you ok..?" Lin asked confused as y/n stayed in her bed rubbing her eyes. "Huh? yeah im fine, in my dream some random lady was forcing me to take her shoe." Y/n said with a smile. "Ok then.." "But anyways, How come one of my soldiers come showing me the paper of trainees from today yesterdays physical exam, and your names on there?" Lin asked y/n as Y/n lets out a nervous laugh. "what do you mean? it could be a different Y/n there's many y/n's out there right!" Y/n said with a smile.

"Yeah Y/n's, But a Y/n Beifong?" Lin asked crossing her arms with a mad face. "Ok, ok, I tried for it! but I made it to the last phase! please, please, please let me stay!" Y/n begged. "I never said I wasn't gonna let you stay, im just in here to tell you congrats, so we can go and eat some ice cream," Lin said sarcastically. "Was that being sarcastic or..?" Y/n asked confused. "I was being sarcastic," Lin said letting her arms fall to her side. "One, I'm not mad at you, im actually proud, but im just worried."

"Come on! I literally fought Amon's equalist!" Y/n said with a frown. "Please?" Y/n pleaded. "Fine, But you'll be working with me the whole time," Lin said with a smile. "Yes! Thanks so much, mom!" Y/n said with a smile giving Lin a huge hug. "Yeah, Yeah.." Lin said patting her back. "Well, good luck on the last phase," Lin said. "Last phase?? What's that?" y/n asked raising a brow. "You'll figure it out," Lin said walking out the room. "Wait!" Y/n yelled but Lin already closed her room door. "Awh man!" Y/n said before walking back to her bed.
________________________

"Welcome to the last phase, today you all have the honor of Lin Beifong watching you fight, Me," he said as everyone gasped. Y/n held back a laugh, as of course this was normal for her she saw Lin basically every day. "We'll start with who we think is worst and then the best." Lin said walking in from the door before looking directly at Y/n giving her the 'You better win this fight or ill put you in a grave' look. Y/n gave her a quick nod as Lin nodded back before turning her head to everyone else. "So we'll start with you." Lin said pointing to the guy who claimed he was gonna 'Beat y/n so hard' last time. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't and nodded walking up to the ring circle the headteacher stood in.

"And start!" Lin yelled as they started, when I say this guy was getting beat up. He was getting beat up. But if you don't remember y/n's really good at analyzing things, So she watched how the headmaster fought, she noticed things he did like, Fake punches, and when he ducks he uses his left leg to hold him up. After a couple of seconds like 30, The guy lost and the teacher won. Soon all the matches except for y/ns were done with the Headteacher Winning. "And You're last up Y/n," Lin said keeping a stone-cold face, on the inside, she was so worried.  "Hopefully you'll be hard, you're the one I have faith that you'll put up a good fight." The headteacher said putting his fist up. "Hm, I think I have a huge chance at this," Y/n said with a smirk. "Wow, You have some talk, I'm not surprised though, How about we keep this talk going?" He said with a smile, He was planning to use talking to distract Y/n.

"Sounds great!" Y/n said with a smile, Now the fight has begun. "Go!" Y/n did notice he was a bit old, like in his 40's? So she used that to her advantage. His idea was to wear him out by running around. "Jeez, I thought you'd be more interesting, But all your doing is running." He said sighing. "Don't get so down, I'll get there." She said laughing. Lin knew exactly what Y/n was doing, she raised a brow at how smart y/n was with this. 'I wonder who taught her how to do this?' Lin asked herself with a chuckle, It was literally her, you taught her this Lin. "How are you feeling?" Y/n asked with a laugh. "Im, Fine." The teacher said a bit out of breath. "That's good," Y/n said with a smirk. "But I'm done running now," Y/n said starting to fight him now, he was a bit unprepared since he tripped trying to dodge the punch landing on the floor, y/n tried to send a punch but he did a back handspring before she could.

Y/n started rapidly throwing punches to some of his pressure points, y/n watched as he stepped closer to her and her plan was working, she faked a punch to his head making him duck and y/n smirked as she kicked his left leg, he always used it to support his upper body when he dodges a punch. as he dropped to the floor y/n quickly grabbed his arm before placing his hand behind his back. "Wow." He said with wide eyes as everyone in the room also gasped. Lin smiled throwing her a quick thumbs up. "Nice job, I Haven't seen someone actually pin where he lacks strength," Lin said before walking up to Y/n and as two men followed behind. "Congrats, and welcome to the Team," Lin said Shaking y/n's hand and placing a badge in her hand. Y/n smiled widely, she wanted to hug Lin so bad, but she couldn't. "You'll start Monday," Lin said sending her a quick smile before walking out the room.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

Y/n walked into the house SIghing before falling onto the couch. Lin soon after came home seeing y/n fast asleep on the couch. "Good Job making the force," Lin said softly placing a cover on Y/n's back with a smile. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

A couple of hours later y/n woke up rubbing her eyes feeling a cover on her back. "Awh, Thanks, Mom," Y/n said with a smile. Y/n got up from the couch slowly walking to Lin's room. "Hey, Mom?" Y/n said opening her door seeing Lin with glasses on at her little desk working on paperwork, even if she's at home, she's working. "Hm?" Lin said taking her glasses off and looking over to y/n. "Yesterday Korra asked if I could come over, Is that ok?" Y/n asked with a smile. "Yeah sure, just don't do anything sexual," Lin said placing her glasses back on. "WOAH WOAH WOAH, WE'RE DEFIENTLY NOT DOING THAT," Y/n yelled closing Lin's door and running to get her bookbag and some snacks, it was gonna be a sleepover.

Y/n was currently walking to the temple, and after she got there she knocked on Korra's window as usual. Korra Looked up from her drawer before turning her head to the window. "Y/n! Glad Lin let you come!" Korra said with a smile. "Of course! And I have some great news!~" Y/n said with a cheeky grin. "Hm? And That is?" Korra asked as she sat on the bed. "I made the Police force!" Y/n said with a smile jumping onto the bed before being tackled Korra. "Thats Great n/n!" Korra said with a smile hugging y/n on the bed. "I know right!" Y/n said with a smile hugging Korra back.

"So what do you wanna do?" Korra asked y/n. "Maybe we can talk about what been happening this month and then we could eat some snacks and listen to a Pro-bending tape?" Y/n asked with a smile. "We've had a really hectic month haven't we," Korra said rubbing her neck before laying down onto to the bed. "Hell yeah, we have," Y/n said laying her down next to Korra. "We have Amon who could steal peoples Bending, then we have Tenzin stealing you from Lin, Finding out Lins your Mom, our.. Moments.. " Korra said blushing brightly. "Our Moments?" Y/n said confused before looking over to see a red-faced Korra. "Oh! Those moments.." Y/n said turning her head to the side. 

"It's been so crazy," Korra said shaking her head with a sigh. "Yeah," Y/n replied. "Im so glad you're here with me," Korra said turning her head over to see y/n already staring at her. "Yeah me too," Y/n replied. Y/n and Korra starred at each other for a bit just taking in the silence. "Wh-" Y/n was Cut off by Korra grabbing her face before and placing her lips on y/n's, Y/n's eyes widened Korra and y/n stayed in the kiss for a while before pulling away to breathe. "I.." Y/n said slowly taking a sigh. "I'm.." Korra said with a red face as Y/n just turned her head away placing a hand on her lips. "Night," Y/n said quickly. "Right uh nice I mean, Night!" Korra said turning away.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

Wasn't that a great way to end a chapter after not updating for a good 5 days?  I think so? 
I hope you guys liked the chapter! It took me a bit-
1703 Words! :)