#27 "JailBreak!" ♡

Recap; Currently with y/n for being in jail she was having WAYY too much fun. "I wonder how long it'll take them to realize I've gotten out of one of these Cuffs?" Y/n said as Asami shrugged. "I honestly don't know they walked in here like 5 times and all those times your cuffs were open," Asami says as Y/n laughs. But at that moment one of the police officers walked in to see Y/n laughing. "Why are you laughing." He asked as y/n shrugs. "Asami told me a nice joke." She said with a grin. "Really now?" He asks before walking out. "6," Y/n said as the two laughed, at least their bonding now?

───────────────────────
Ps: Im gonna skip most of Korra's Parts, I'm sorry!

───────────────────────

Y/n was asleep in the cuffs, Yesterday they found her out of cuffs because she was itching her back, she didn't get to scratch it. But they beat her up a lot, but she managed to be ok which was just a couple of bruises and stuff, but she was fine. All of a sudden someone Metalbends the door off and that didn't really wake up Y/n that much since she was still asleep but it shook Asami and she quickly sits up. "Hope you two got enough-" Lin said but stopped herself to see Y/n in cuffs she ran over to her panicked. "What the hell happened?!" She Yelled Shaking y/n awake. "She was being a bit of trouble to the officers so they punched her... a lot," Asami says for Y/N. "Holy, Who the hell keeps shaking me.." Y/n mumbles waking up to Lin starring at her. "SPIRITS" Y/n Yells in surprise. "What the fuck happened to you?" Lin asked bending her out of the restraints as y/n dropped to the ground rubbing her wrist. "I don't even know myself I banged on the wall with my head and they walked in beat me up, tied me up to the wall, and came in again and beat me up because they found out I got out of one of the cuffs," Y/n said with a smiling rubbing her wrist, that wasn't the full context but sure.

"Oh, ok," Lin said before they all walked out to go to Bolin and Mako's cell and of course, Lin didn't really let this go so as they got closer to the cell Lin whispered into Y/N's ear. "You're grounded," Lin says walking away as Y/n pouts. "Oh come on!" Y/n says following quickly behind. "Don't 'Oh Come On!' Me! You assaulted Tarrlok!" Lin replied before metal bending the door off. "It wasn't my fault, He was annoying.." Y/n muttered as Asami Ran over to Mako. "Ah! A little Privacy please!?" Bolin says embarrassed as the two had their little lovers' moment. "Hate to break up your lovers' reunion, but Korra's in trouble, Amon captured her," Lin says as Y/N snaps her head to Lin. "Why didn't you say that sooner! Let's go!" Y/n says as Lin shrugs, They all ran out Y/n stood with Lin mainly because she wanted to hug Bolin. Y/n was waiting when she heard a Zip noise and she looked over to see Lin holding her hand up, Y/n laughed. "Your fly was down," Lin said bluntly as Y/n held her stomach laughing as Bolin walked out the room embarrassed. "Thanks for catching that," Bolin says quickly as y/n laughed even more. "Shut up." Bolin said looking away from Y/n as Y/n placed her arm over his shoulder. "you love me~!" Y/n replied as Bolin sighs, she was right, their best friends after all.

───────────────────────

They all walked into Tenzin's office while he was on the phone. "I have to go..? Call me back the minute you hear anything!" Tenzin said on the phone gazing over everyone mainly Y/N she was like the only one with bruises. "Lin? Wh-What you're supposed to be in the hospital!! and you four should be in prison! and you, What happened to you?!" Tenzin says surprised pointing at everyone. "I figured you could use our help finding Korra," Lin said stepping forward. "Do you have any leads?" Lin ask. "I've been on the phone all morning, but nothing yet," Tenzin says with a sigh. Y/n looks over to mako, yeah she was worried about Korra but she knows Korra is strong so she's not like madly worried but on the other hand Mako looks so worried he'll explode. "We need Naga! She could track Korra!" Mako says as Tenzin sighs. "I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well," Tenzin replies. "Then where do we start?" Bolin asks confused. "My guess is the Equalists are hiding underground in the maze of tunnels beneath the city," Lin said as Y/n nodded. "Underground... Just like my father's secret factory." Asami says bitterly.