#6 "I really missed you"

──────────────────────
At the time y/n was running away from a group of police laughing 'Darn it! Again? I didn't even do anything All I did was punch the guy! What a weakling.' while y/n was thinking one of the police appeared in front of the so now she was cornered.

"Fine! Jeez ok, you caught me cuff me already." Y/n said rolling her eyes. "y'know you can't keep getting in trouble right?" one of the officers said. "You're not my Father, I can do what I want." y/n said as the officer sighed and they started getting her towards the car to go see Lin.

"Y/n your here again!" lin said yelling at her. "I told you I didn't plan it! I just slapped the man that's it!"
Y/n said trying to defend herself. "Listen, I cant keep seeing you here, and I know your father hates getting you from here." Lin said still having a stone face but her voice softened. "it's not like he cares anyways!" y/n said trying to hold back tears. "All he cares about is republic city and everybody else in the family but me! im just a stupid non-bender!" y/n said as her eyes started forming tears, that's when Lin's stone Cold face softened with Sympathy and worry."Y/n, I understand now" Lin said looking at y/n while taking a seat." You do?"
Y/n said with a cracky voice from her crying'

"I do, Tenzin doesn't show you much cares does he?" Lin said looking at the girl in front of her who was crying. "No, All he cares about is Republic City, Ikki, Meelo, Jinora, and Pema." y/n said pausing. "not once has he ever looked at me to tell me 'he's proud of me' or 'I love you' or 'I care for you' Its always 'I can't believe you!' Or 'You're in big trouble." y/n said letting her tears fall onto the table. "Y/n.." Lin said looking at her. "I'm not good at this but, If you ever need a place you want to stay at besides being in a home with Tenzin, you can come and stay over for the night," Lin said looking at y/n hoping for her to feel any type better. "Really?" Y/n said looking up. "yeah." Lin said smiling at her which she's never got to see ever. "thank you so much lin!" y/n said running toward her to give her a hug which she got surprised by but soon sunk into the hug and hugged her back smiling. "You can leave now and if your dad sees you walk out of here just tell him you Were apologizing and ill back you up." Lin said smiling at the girl. "ill remember that! Thanks so much, Lin!" y/n said before leaving to office smiling. "She reminds me of Suyin.. ill make sure I take good care of her.." Lin said smiling.
───────────────────────

Y/n and Korra were currently sitting next to each other talking about what they did while they were gone witch wasn't much but y'know, "Well I guess for me I go to the prison a lot like a daily thing? Y'know? but after that Tezin makes me Train and train and oh! Train." Y/n said trying to be happy talking about Tenzin. "Well, I'm here so now it's fun and fun and oh Fun! and training," Korra said Smiling at her best friend while they started giggling. "Y'know You've grown a lot Korra?" Y/n said looking at the window's view of republic city. "What do you mean?" Korra said looking at the ceiling laying down on Y/n's bed. "Well you've grown older and you look more mature but you have that feeling in your eyes that your not ready to mature." y/n said laying down next to Korra also looking at the ceiling, Korra let out a sigh out while looking at the ceiling. "Wanna talk about it?" y/n said looking at her. "Please" Korra said smiling getting ready to talk."Well, i feel like ill hold so much responsibility as the New avatar y'know? I feel like I'll disapoint everyone" Korra said. "You'll disappoint at times but theres always one person that'll be with you forever y'know?" Y/n said smiling to look over to Korra who was already starring at her. "We'll be together for Infinity." Korra said sighing. "You cant lie to me or leave me, ill be there for you and you'll be there for me, and we'll never betray eachother" They said at the same time. "Well we already broke a piece of that promise didnt we" Korra said as they both laughed. "Well hopefully we can make up for it right?" Y/n said looking back up. "Hey wanna help me train? We can spar?" Korra said smiling. "Sure why not?" y/n said getting up.

They decided to spar in the room instead just because it was a bit to late to fight outside. "Your really good at fighting y'know?" Y/n said smiling. "But your movement needs work" She said laughing to herself. "oh really?" Korra said smirking before running behind y/n and straddling her to the floor. "Korra?" y/n said as her blush errupted on her face. "How's this?" Korra said looking down at y/n. "Oh!" Korra said jumping off y/n while blushing. "Sorry-" Korra said awarkdly laughing. "No uh! Its ok! I just yknow what let's just sit here in quiet? yeah?" Y/n said smiling. "Yeah!" Korra said looking over to the nice view of the night sky. Korra wanted to keep talking since they havent been together in so Long but as y/n Scooted closer to her to watch the nice veiw she settled on just enjoying the silence, the two girls starred at the nice sky the stars and how they dance around the sky somewhat made they calm about the day. "Hey y/n?" Korra said. "Hm?" y/n hummed still looking at the veiw. "i really missed you" Korra Said smiling softly. "Me too."
───────────────────────
i know there wasnt much in this chapter like fights and stuff but i wanted it to mostly be fluff!
1055 Words :D