#23 "Team Avatar Hang out day!" ♡

Recap: Y/n and Korra are starred at each other for a bit just taking in the silence. "Wh-" Y/n was Cut off by Korra's grabbing her face before and placing her lips on y/n's, Y/n's eyes widened Korra and y/n stayed in the kiss for a while before pulling away to breathe. "I.." Y/n said slowly taking a sigh. "I'm.." Korra said with a red face as Y/n just turned her head away placing a hand on her lips. "Night," Y/n said quickly. "Right uh nice I mean, Night!" Korra said turning away.

───────────────────────

Warning: This chapter has a lot of interaction with y/n and Korra! I mean this is a Korra x reader, right?

・❥・Korra's POV: 

I already woke up a bit before Y/N so I got up from the bed slowly and quietly, Took a quick shower then Changed into my normal clothes. 'What should I do while I wait for her to wake up I thought to myself so I just decided to stretch for a bit. Stretching out my lower back.

・❥・3rd person POV; 

Y/n turned from side to side before waking up. "Morning," Korra said smiling at y/n and y/n jumped up turning her head to the side seeing Korra stretching her arms. "Sorry, Did I surprise you?" Korra said with a smile before standing normally. "Yeah, Just a bit." "It's fine tho," Y/n said before getting up from the bed and stretching. They were used to waking up together from childhood. Y/n and Korra stared at each other for a bit last night's actions hitting their brains at the same time. Both their faces sparked up with red before they both turned away from each other. "Uh, Can I use your shower?" Y/n asked avoiding eye contact. "Yeah go ahead, I'm gonna go visit Mako and Bolin's house in a couple of minutes are you allowed to come?" Korra asked as y/n walked to the bathroom. "I don't know, I'll have to ask Lin cause I do start work in a couple of days," Y/n said walking into her bathroom closing the door. "Alright."

───────────────────────

Y/n was finishing up her shower before walking out the bathroom with a new set of clothes on, some sneakers, normal clothes that made her comfortable, she wasn't gonna overdress for Mako and Bolin, No offense. "Im done, Give me a minute so I can call Lin and let her know I'm safe," Y/n said smiling at Korra. "Alright!" Korra said taking a seat on her bed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mom!"

"Hey, Glad you called if you didn't in 5 minutes I would've sent out a search team," Lin said signing out papers on the other side of the phone with a chuckle.

"That's exactly why I called!" Y/n laughed. "But quick question."

"Hm." Lin hummed out she was obviously busy but she took time to talk to y/n.

"I and Korra are gonna go visit Mako and Bolin after the accident and the Bending area being closed I don't think they're holding up well," Y/n said sighing.

"Why ask me, you didn't ask me to try out for the physical exam," Lin said hiding a laugh.

"Pleaseee!!!" Y/n begged. "Fine." 

───────────────────────

Y/n and Korra were riding on Naga to their House. "Hey what do you think of Bolin and Mako moving into the Temple? They could use my old bedroom." Y/n asked Korra, y/n was really tired to she was laying down on her back on  Naga. "That's a great idea n/n!" Korra said with a smile. "How about we offer to them when we get there?" Y/n said smiling. "Yeah!" Korra said riding Naga to their house faster.