• Last Date! 

-------------

You'd think Korra would be panicking over a silly date, but no, it's our helpless romantic and lovable y/n! who is currently trying to cook Korra food before she gets to her house. Y/n was yelling screaming, multitasking! As in while something was baking, she was brooming, and while something was cooling down, she'd be cleaning dishes, or doing laundry! she seriously wants her date to be perfect! no matter what! Y/n finished her laundry putting all her clothes into her drawers, or her closet. Fixing all her shoes into place and cleaning up her room. She finished making the strawberry shortcake about 25 minutes later admiring her work. "I am literally gonna make sure this goes perfect! As in everything has to go to plan!" Y/n says talking to Asami on the phone who was working on a project. "Alright? So, what's the plan?" Asami asks while background sound of metal clinking could be heard. "First! We eat food! so like dinner! I cooked Pasta and Steak with strawberry shortcake for dessert!" Y/n says as Asami hums in acknowledgement continuing to work. "Then! We'll sit down and cuddle while watching the movie a monster in Paris!" Y/n continues. "Cause it's my favorite!" "Cause it's your Favorite" Asami and y/n said at the same time making them both laugh. "Then! We'll go skating! And then HOPEFULLY I'll get a smooch on the lips" Y/n says making Asami laugh at her. "Ok Ms. Lovesick! you better go get ready, you got like 1 hour and a half." Asami says making y/n smile saying their goodbyes and ending the call. 

(fun fact, that is my favorite movie)

Y/n finished getting ready, having on a black Turtleneck having the sleeves rolled up, with jeans that were flared at the bottom with a brown belt, she had her hair in (Whatever style you like) finding herself taking a while to do her hair. (Trying to give a selection of Races here... is it working...?) Y/n put some makeup on patches of skin she felt a little insecure about, she didn't have clear skin, but she's trying. Going forward she started to put all the food on the table, placing snacks on the TV counter, before turning on the Led lights Lin let her put around the house, just so you guys know, when y/n is home, she's decorating the house, thanks to her the Beifong familys home doesn't look like a total crap! (Yet) yippie! Y/n then turned off the main lights of the house making sure to turn off all the lights around the house to save Lin from paying millions of dollars on bills. Y/n was fixing up the couch with the blankets, pillows and Plushies until the doorbell rang. "It's the Avatar!" Korra yelled as y/n laughed hearing her from the door. "The avatar?! Oh no! am I in trouble??" Y/n says in a fake panicked voice playing along, opening up the door to see Korra in a Brown top, with a dark green flannel on top with, light brown pants, and she was holding a paper bag in her hand. "Hi" Korra said with a smile rubbing her neck in embarrassment. "Hi" Y/n replied back with a smile. "Right! uh- Come in!" Y/n says while making space for her to walk in.

"Wow.." Korra says in awe. "You like it?" Y/n questions while grabbing two cups from the kitchen. "Yes.. I love it." Korra replies while looking directly at y/n, made y/n blush. "Ok! Well sit down! i made this all by myself!" Y/n says making Korra look at her in shock! "Really it looks so good!" Korra says before taking a bite into the pasta, y/n watched closely before seeing Korra have a bright smile on her face with practically sparkles around her. "This is delicious!" Korra says with a big smile. "Really? I'm happy you like it!" Y/n says smiling happy her plan is going well, they continued to talk and eat, enjoying each others company. "Is that... Strawberry shortcake?!" Korra asks excited. "Mhm! baked by the one and only!" Y/n says watching Korra dig in. "Ah! it's so good!" Korra says before poking her fork into it and pointing it towards y/n's lips. "Taste it!" Korra says placing her hand underneath y/ns chin, Y/n smiled softly before tasting it and squealing in delight. "I didn't know it tasted that good! I thought you were just being nice!" y/n says in shock savoring the taste. "Here, Taste some more!" Korra saying continuing to Feed y/n the cake, both of them not aware how cute it was.

Now they were sitting on the couch waiting a monster in Paris, which is free with adds on YouTube, so you should watch it because kokobeee says so... Y/n and Korra sat really far from eachother on the couch and it was ruining y/n's plan, so while the movie played y/n scooted closer to Korra placing her head on her shoulder, At first Korra tensed up but eased into it placing her head on hers, after about 10 minutes they found themselves cuddled together y/n had her head on korras chest and Korra held her while lying on the couch.  "You look so pretty' Korra says making y/n smile. "So do you" Y/n reply's making Korra brush her thumb against her cheek. "Are you wearing makeup?" Korra asks making y/n avert eye contact nodding her head. "I feel you look gorgeous without it, but if you like the way makeup feels on you, then just know your gorgeous with it too, no matter what you're a beauty, it doesn't matter how someone else see's you because they don't matter, in my eyes you're the most beautiful person I've met." Korra says making y/n snuggled her head into her chest. "Thank you for not putting me down for wearing makeup." Y/n says making Korra smile, moving her hand under y/n's chin to lift her head up. "Of course, ill always be there for you." Korra says as the two look each other in the eyes before slowly moving in to kiss each other, lips meeting each others. "And I'll always be there for you"

"For infinity"

---

The END

----------------------

IM KIDDING PFFT AHHAHAHAHh DID I GET U??? THAT WAS FUNNY IM SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS