#26 "Korra's POV" ♡

Recap: Korra says before looking over at y/n and Y/n smiled Korra raised a brow in confusion. Until y/n  Mouthed something to her. 'Im Gonna go to prison' Y/n mouthed as Korra Held in a laugh. Y/n Quickly bent a small rock to Tarrloks back as he looked back to y/n to see her looking at her nails in boredom before y/n quickly send a wave of rocks underneath Tarrlok making him fall to the ground. "Arrest Her too!" He Yelled as Y/n shrugged as the Cabled tied her wrist. "Bye Korra!! I'll have fun in prison!" Y/n yells as Korra sends her a thumbs up. As they let y/n into the car setting her Next to Asami. "You didn't just do that-," Asami says as Y/n laughs. "I get sent to prison all the time! I just needed to complete my goal of going to prison 22 Times~" Y/n said leaning her back on the car door as they drove away.

───────────────────────

As they drove to the prison y/n finally let it render into her brain that if Lin doesn't see her come home she's gonna kill her when she gets out of Jail or Prison whatever.

Lin's Pov:

"What do you mean Y/n went to Prison?!" I yell at Tenzin. "Korra just told me, she said she didn't want to tell you because she knew you would ask her questions.." Tenzin says Rubbing his head. Yeah, no shit I'd ask questions. "That's why I'm gonna ask you now instead," I say pushing him onto the couch. "How did she end up in prison?" I ask as Tenzin seems scared to say. "Is it that bad?" I ask with a sigh. "She assaulted Tarrlok." He says quickly. "ASSAULTED TARRLOK?!" I yell surprised. "She Bent a rock at him then made a rock wave underneath him and he fell on his back..." Tenzin says as I just sit there. "At least she wasn't the only one that got taken, Now get out of my house," I say pushing him out of my house. "Time to go break my daughter out," I Say with a sigh.

Y/n's Pov:

I sigh in boredom as they shove me into this room or cell whatever it is and this guy was gripping the hell out my arm like Spirits dude, it's not like I'm gonna run away I'm in cuffs. He got way too tighter so I bit his arm making him grunt in pain pushing me into the cell as I chuckle. "What's wrong with you!" He yells angrily as one of the Officers place Asami into the Cell nicely. "Why didn't I get that one?" I ask annoyed. "Don't call a police officer a that and, you've been in here a lot so you know how to escape a cop's grip." He says as I scoff sitting down on the ground as they left the cell.

about 1 hour later I think I started getting bored so I decided to start doing random things, like banging on the wall as Asami just sat on the bed watching me do all these things, we don't talk much so like I can't just be like 'How's life' or 'Hows your relationship with the guy that kissed my crush while dating you?' Still salty about it but, whatever. I start banging my head on the wall. "I don't think-" Asami was cut off by an officer opening their cell door. "Will you stop with the banging?!" He says yelling at me. "I'm bored!" I yell as he grabs my arm and punches me square in the stomach. I quickly kicked his stomach and stop on his foot trying the make him let go, but before I could do anything else, other officers walked in and started bending earth bending cuffs onto my hand and my legs bending me onto the wall as I struggle against the restraints I sigh in anger as they all secure it on my hands and walk out the room leaving Asami shocked.

"Holy Spirits.." Asami says quickly getting off the bed and checking my bruises for any bad damage. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine really, it wasn't that bad, now I can have fun trying to get out of these restraints right?" I say chucking, what it was actually funny. "Oh gosh," Asami says before getting up. "Are you sure you'll be fine? they beat you up pretty badly..." Asami says as I nod. "yeah I'll be fine." I say with a nod. "Im just... gonna take a nap," I say closing my eyes and falling asleep.