#5"I Really Missed Her.."

"Daughter!?!?"

"Yep! Mr. Grumps is my Father." Y/n said smiling awkwardly. Tenzin Clears his through to go back to the topic'

"My relocation has been delayed" Tenzin Said Pausing while looking at Korra. The Avatar, on the other hand, will be heading back to the South Pole immediately, where she will stay put. While I'll Make sure to talk to y/n about never doing this ever, Again." Tenzin Said looking Y/n in the eye as y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"if you would be so kind as to drop the charges against Korra and y/n, I will take full responsibility for today's regrettable events and cover all the damages." Tenzin Said. "Fine, But get her out of my city and I better not see any police after Y/n at all!" Lin said pointing to y/n and Korra while y/n just slouched onto the chair. Tenzin Took a hard breath before turning towards the two girls sitting at the interrogation table. "Let's go." Y/n and Korra walked out of the room while behind Tenzin y/n was about to mock him but Lin gave a stare which made her walk faster.

Y/n was awkwardly standing behind Korra while she pleaded for Tenzin to let her stay. "Come on dad, please! I was supposed to hang out with Korra and we would get to finally hang out after what 4 or 5 years!?" Y/n said practically begging Tenzin at this point. "You aren't getting off so easily either! This is your Fifth time here! thought you would change!" Tenzin said practically almost yelling at her in front of almost everyone on the force team. Y/n turned her head and ignored her father's yelling, Which ended with a Police officer who look like he rolled in dirt.

"Is this your polar bear dog, miss?" He said Looking at her about to pass out, At least that's what he looked like. "We are leaving. And when you get home y/n go straight to your room! you'll get an ear full later." Tenzin said walking away. "You'll get an ear full later," Y/n said mocking him as he walked away. "I'll give you an ear full baldy," Y/n said rolling her eyes walking while behind her was Korra seeming like she was about to burst out with crying tears.

----

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble n/n," Korra said looking down while they were on the ship. "No, it's fine! we were just hanging out and some guys came we never planned it" Y/n said smiling at Korra softly. "Yeah, I don't get why he's so overreactive Aang probably would've done the same don't you think?" Korra said looking at y/n who was starring at her as well. "Well yeah actually! he would do that" Y/n said smiling while looking down back at the water. Korra and y/n looked as they stopped to see the 3 white lotus members sad knowing she won't get to see her best friend anymore as well and for Y/n.  As they look up seeing gliders landing down onto the ground they were on. "Y/n! Korra!" The kids Yelled happily running to hug each other. Jinora stays back a bit though she still ran to the two older girls. Y/n noticed this and gave her a nice smile signaling her to come to join in on the group hug.

"Are you coming to live with us on the island?" Ikki said Smiling at Korra. Y/n's smile dropped a bit as Tenzin did notice this he felt a bit bad. Korra bent down to Ikki's level and said softly. "No, I'm sorry, Ikki. I have to go home now." Korra said frowning. Y/n and Korra shared a quick hug before Korra started walking with naga to the white lotus. just as y/n had to leave Korra now it was vise versa and it was Korra leaving her.

"Wait!" Tenzin said looking to Korra. "I have done my best to guide Republic City toward the dream my father had for it, but you're right. It has fallen out of balance since he passed. I thought I should put off your training in order to uphold his legacy, but you are his legacy." Tenzin Said Pausing thinking his decision while his hand was on Korra's shoulder.  "you may stay and train airbending here with me, Republic City needs its Avatar once again."  Tenzin said sighing with relief. Before anyone could even celebrate y/n ran at Korra tackling her in a hug as they slowly fell to the floor. "YAY!" Y/n said happily as she and Korra laughed together. "Y/n you're still in trouble y'know," Tenzin said looking at her, Y/n laughed awkwardly scratching her neck, "Can't we just y'know forget about it?" Y/n said. "You can ask your mother about that. Tenzin said turning away with his kids as they laughed at y/n.

"Come on! don't let Tenzin get you down! let's go hang out!" Korra said getting up and lending y/n a hand. "Your right!" Y/n said smiling at Korra. "And since when did you get so disobedient and stubborn?" Korra said smirking "I mean you're my best friend and I missed you you rubbed off on me!" Y/n said laughing. "And plus you're the most stubborn one here," Y/n said giggling. "Oh really? We'll see who's the most stubborn!" Korra said chasing y/n while they shared laughs with each other. 'I Really missed her..'
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
903 Words <3
-YAY ITS FINALLY OUT-
I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! I TRIED ADDING DETAILS AND MAKING IT INTERESTING!