Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Detective Conan, Magic Kaitou or NCIS in anyway!

Chapter 4

However it was broken by unfamiliar footsteps causing the others to jump startled at the sudden noise.
    "Footsteps?" Kazuha asked confused at this turn of events.
    "Miss me already?" came a voice filtering through the detective badge clearly. "Gin, Vodka" the voice said in a strong and very familiar voice.
"Huh?" Heijii exclaimed. "Kudou!" as Ran let out a gasp her eyes widening.
"No way" Ran gasped immediately recognizing the voice of her childhood friend.
"Kudou, Shinichi high school detective of the East" Gin said his ever grin widened.
"We meet again" and then Shinichi moved forwards towards the two Black Organization members and Sherry tossed another gun over to Shinichi who caught it expertly pointing it at Gin and Vodka.
He was ignoring the blood on his clothes creating puddles of blood at his feet. Shinichi would have to ignore the blood loss until he dealt with the threat in front of him. Then he would worry about the wounds that may in fact kill him. He had a feeling that once this was done he would die from his wounds. So he needed to make and give this final encounter his all.
           Like I told you before, you can attempt to kill me, my loved ones, but I will always never ever give up on destroying you." Shinichi declared and Ran's eyes widened the tears beginning to form in her eyes at the declaration of the man she loved declared. 
           "Even if it may cost me my life, ..." he said seriously.
         "S-Shinichi..." her voice trailed off.
         "Like Kudou-kun said," Sherry said. "We will destroy you one at a time" there was the sound of fighting and then Gin's cruel voice rang out.
         "Nice try Detective" Gin sneered. "Have you forgotten about the bomb which will level this building like the World Trade Center buildings?"
         "?" Sherry exclaimed but Shinichi remained calm. He didn't look at all stressed or worried about the threat the two just revealed.
         "Nice try, but while Sherry distracted you Gin. I dismantled the bomb." Shinichi said. "It was like child's play, it was so easy to disarm."
         "I-Impossible! How the hell did he have time for that?" Richard exclaimed shocked at the skill that Shinichi proved he had.
         "Where's Conan? That's what I want to know." Ayumi asked and Heijii was deep in thought. Kazuha turned to face Heijii suspicious of her childhood friend. It seemed he had most of the answers to this puzzling case concerning Conan Edogawa and Kudou Shinichi.
            "Heijii? What's going on?" Kazuha asked. Heijii sweat dropped in response to the question
            "Uh..." he said as Sonoko's eyes narrowed as she walked over and began to prod Heijii hard in the chest. "You know what's going on don't you" Sonoko demanded.
         "I don't know anything! I swear!!!" Heijii sputtered as he waved his hands and backed up from the people who were trying to corner him. However they were interrupted by Shinichi's voice on the transmission.
         "The only ones who will lose are you" Shinichi declared as the guns were cocked.
          "No" Gin said the sneer apparent. "Die Sherry!" then there was two gunshots the others waiting with bated breathe, as there were two pained grunts.
           "Damn... I missed Sherry" Gin muttered sounding disappointed and the silence was broken by a worried cry.
            "Kudou-kun!" came Sherry's worried voice.
             "I'm fine." Shinichi said his breathing labored and filled with pain. He gasped for air as he felt the white-hot pain as he tried to breathe from the bullets still in his body. Shinichi forced back his pain as he took a deep breath closing his eyes for a single moment.
               Then he opened his eyes and the pain was dulled but ever pounding reminding Shinichi that it was still there.
             "Liar! You took the fucking bullets. Are you trying to die from your fucking injuries? Foolish tantei." Sherry exclaimed.
            "Hey hey. I swore on my detective honor and all that matters to me that I would protect you Haibara." Shinichi said trying to lighten the mood and distract her from her worry.
         "Haibara?!" The others gasped in unison.
        "This has gone on way too long" Sherry said     
         "Lets finish this once and for all." Sherry said and Shinichi nodded in response to his partner beside him
        "Alright" he said and then there was the sound of a struggles and thumps. Finally there was a sigh of relief.
         "W-we finally did it" Sherry's relieved and breathless voice said. "We avenged you sis..." her voice trailed off.
         "Finally..." Shinichi whispered "We are finally free..." his voice trailed off.
          There was a couple moments of silence before a couple minutes later Gin regained consciousness and laughed breaking through the relieved and victory the chemist and detective felt.
         "You'll never take us alive" Gin sneered.
         "What?" Shinichi gasped whirling around to see that both Black Organization members held consoles which led to bombs.
         "Bombs?!" Sherry exclaimed, "You're truly despicable" she snarled.
         "If we go down, Aniki and I will bring you down with us" Vodka said
         "Who's your boss?!" Shinichi demanded and Gin smirked       
         "You'll be dead instantly, we'll take out this entire floor" Gin said raising the button console.   
        "With you and that bitch. You will go down with us"
         "I'll ask again!" Shinichi thundered "Who is your boss?!" and Gin merely smirked.
         "Prepare to die! Kudou Shinichi! Sherry! Gin declared and Shinichi grabbed Sherry's hand and they dashed towards the door as Gin pressed the button and they ran away from it.
         Outside the third floor exploded in a fiery inferno and Ran let out a loud piercing scream full of despair.
        "No! No! Shinichi!!" she screamed tears falling thickly down her cheeks. Heijii let out a yell filled with horror and worry for his best friend.
         "Kudou!" Heijii cried out blinking back tears, as he was terrified for the fate of his best friend unsure if his best friend was instantly burned alive.
         "Shinichi..." Ran whispered as they all watched the fire burning without any sign of stopping.
____________________________________
Muahahaha! I am on fire! I am so happy to have my laptop because I can just post so many chapters at once! Cliffhanger!!!
-Khaos