Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I do not own Detective Conan, Magic Kaitou or NCIS in anyway!

                      Chapter 14

                  It was a late night case for the NCIS crew. It was around 4 in the morning and as they drove suddenly on the windshield there was a couple droplets of red. They were confused until they looked up.
                  They saw the white figure on a hang glider flying above them. Then the sirens rang out as the Kaitou Kid Task force chased the thief. It was a mystery and so they were off in order to find out what the hell was going on.
                 Kaitou Kid landed in the warehouse district and he winced as he landed battling the pain before he dashed into the warehouse.
                 His glider was deactivated and returned to being the cape and it fluttered in the breeze as he ran into the nearest warehouse.    
                  He reached the dark interior, which was dark except it was lit by the few stray moonbeams through the holes in the ceiling.
                  Kaitou Kid glanced around and saw the shelves of containers, which stored gasoline. He staggered over to the shelves and reached for the nearest containers. He ignored the blood loss as much as he could force it back by pure willpower.
                 He poured the contents onto the ground of the warehouse leaving the middle free from the gasoline.    
                 There were moonbeams shining on Kaitou Kid as he coughed, pressing his hand to the gunshot wound wincing in pain from the pressure. Then he stared at the crimson blood trails he had left behind and then reached into his pocket pulling out his card gun.
                  'Good luck Shinichi...' Kaitou Kid thought his mask slowly shattering as he aimed at the other shelves leading to the gas trails.        
                 He pulled the trigger and the Ace of Spades shot out and its aim was true. It landed into the gasoline causing a spark to light the gasoline trails on fire. It began to burn something fierce.
__________________________________
Second to last chapter! Almost there! Wow...I almost can't believe it that I am finally doing this. I wrote this story back in 2013-2014 in my last years of college.
-Khaos