Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own Detective Conan, Magic Kaitou or NCIS in anyway!

                                Chapter 10

                    It was seven am when Kaito woke up with a broad smile on his face; he was refreshed and full of energy. "No time to waste." Kaito said cheerfully as he got up. He attached the heist note his dove messenger Kosei (Rebirth) to Nakamori-kebu.
                      Then he headed to the annex of the small kitchen, bathroom and got ready for his trip to the United States.
                   Kosei immediate gave the note to Nakamori-kebu who gave it to the media as it was immediately published in the papers. Shiro (white another dove was sent to Saguru Hakuba.
                   "A heist already?" Aoko asked "I thought it would be awhile..." her voice trailed off as Saguru read over the heist note silently while Akakko, Aoko and Keiko read over his shoulder. Shiro took off back towards his master.

                   Parlez vous Francais? But no, today it is in English. A blue hope awaits in the Commander's District. Glowing red in infrared, a rock of eternity. Legendary of immortality, promises of eternity. This night at the zero hour I bid you goodbye permanently. I bid you farewell adieu.
                      Kaitou Kid

                    'Kaito...' Saguru thought as his eyes widened at each sentence. 'What are you planning?' he thought.
                  Meanwhile Kaito was tying up loose ends before he sealed the lair, and left through a secret tunnel in a disguise of a woman around 22 by the name of Shiro Sukoppm. She had red hair and green eyes and was about 5'5. She wore a dark green shirt with black capris with high heels.
                   Shiro Sukoppm looked back at the house she had grown up in and the house filled with so many fond memories. Her eyes softened and barely held back the emotion she felt towards those years of her life,
                   'Goodbye...Goodbye mom...dad...' she thought. "I only wish I didn't have to leave, I know I'm not coming back...' she thought as she caught a taxi 3 blocks away from the house. Kaito under the guise of the woman caught a plane to the US. He studied the plans that Jii had given him a long time ago on the plane in order to make sure he didn't miss anything.
                    As he left Japan watching as his home became smaller and smaller, Kaito couldn't help but smirk.
                    'Your time of rule by terror and oppression is over. Today I will ensure the beginning of the end for you crows.' Kaito thought.
                    He was planning to make the finest Heist in the entire century for the final Kaitou Kid Heist. His critics were coming to the final heist. He was counting on it.
____________________________________
We are coming to the last few chapters of this story.  Hope you have enjoyed this story so far!
-Khaos