chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I wake up and start to get ready for school. I brush my teeth, get dressed and make the bed. On the way down the stairs I say hi to mom and my brother, but I don't see my sister Harper.                 "Where's Harper?" I asked. "She went out a while ago" said mom and placed a toast in front of me. I take the toast and say "I eat it on the way" and went.

 I take the toast and say "I eat it on the way" and went

You can choose which outfit.

When i'm at the doors of the school I start to look for Harper sense were in the same class.   When I find her we start to go to class, but Harper suddenly stop and go's to help the kid with his locker. I watch while she kick his locker and surprise, surprise it opened which scared the kid, I could see she took him by surprise cause he jumped a bit. And went back to me.

Time skip to lunch--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We (me and Harper) go to the cafeteria to eat or more like I eat and she draw. After awhile the cute locker kid come up and wanted sit but seemed to shy to ask so I said "wanna sit down?" and Harper continued with " It's not complicated. There is room".

The kid sit down, and introduces him self as Griffin. "I'm Harper and this is my twin Y/n" Harper introduced us. "Hi" I said and continued with "Why are every one staring" while looking around. Griffin scoffed and said "Some kids thought they saw a ghost at the Tremont. And people found out that I live there-" YOU LIVE AT THE TREMONT?!" We shouted.

Which makes everyone to stop and look at us. He sighs and said "Okay, I haven't seen Savannah. I don't even know who she is" Harper look at him confused and took up her phone. "or was" he continued. Harper showed her phone with Savannah Dillon on and said. "This is Savannah Dillon." Griffin nodded, and I continued "She disappeared from the Tremont 30 years ago, never to be seen again." "Alive anyway" Harper said.

"Oooh Spoiler alert. The girl those kids saw last night wasn't a ghost. It was my sister" Griffin said. "plenty of other people have seen Savannah around the hotel." I started "It's only  a matter of time before you do to." Harper said. And with that me and my twin stood up and said at the same time "Don't say we didn't warn you." And went to the next class.