Chapter 4

No body's POV

The kids went after Savannah and found the springs

"Uh, I thought the springs dried up" - Griffin

"They did" - Y/n  

"This is crazy" - Harper

They walk closer to the edge and saw the girl again, running on the other side of it. She looked around a bit before running of again.

Harper starting to run after her...again. Griffin and Y/n looked at each other sighing and ran after her. They ran after her and stopped behind a tree cause Savannah went to play with the other kids. Everyone of them were cheered for her because she won the game. Until a woman blew a whistle.

"All right, that's it. Back to the bunkhouse. Let's go" Everyone walked away except for Savannah and another kid. Just wen Savannah was about to go "Hey, can you take her to get that knee checked out?..."Yea, get some ice" the woman said to the other girl.

The three kids walked forwards were the kids played.  

"Just some kids playing a game." -Griffin

"Maybe" -Harper

"It's weird tho"-Griffin

"She looks exactly like Savannah" - Y/n

"It can't be though..Ghosts don't get bruises" - Griffin

"But that doesn't explain how the water magically appearing in the springs" - Y/n

"Or the flashlight working again"- Griffin

Harper looked concerned and confused and started walking a bit slower. Y/n notice this and looked were her sister were looking and made the same face as her sister. But Griffin didn't and continued talking.

"It-It's like..." He stopped talking when the two stopped and looked at them confused.

"Griffin..."- Harper

"Look"-Y/n said while turning min around.

He turned around and saw the hotel. It looked almost new with people and cars around it. The kids started walking towards it in awe. 

"It's like we stepped back in time"-Griffin said before almost being knocked over by a kid.

"Bennett, pay attention" A man who was talking in the phone said. The kid so called Bennett scoffed and said "Sorry" to Griffin and walked to the man. Just then a wave off realization hit him. He looked scared and stared at the kid and the man. While Harper and Y/n looked to the side.

"Dad?" - Griffin said getting the two girls attention.

A little time skip:)

Griffin were walking away and Harper grabbed him gently by the arm to get him to stop walking.

"We can't leave now. Savannah is in there. Not her ghost, her" - Harper 

"She's alive, Griffin" -Y/n

"This doesn't make any sense. None of this does. We need to get back to the bunker." - Griffin

"Yeah, he's right Harp. Mom gonna get worried."

"Remember that jolt me and Y/n felt coming out of the hatch?" - Harper

" Um, Yea it was like every thing Shifted....."- Y/n trailed of realizing what she was talking about.

"What of it did because we through a portal of something?"- Harper

Griffin scoffed "A portal?..You know how crazy that sound?"

"Think about it..The hotel is open for business. Savannah hasn't gone missing." -Y/n

"Oh come'on not You to Y/n"- Griffin butted in only to be ignored

"Your dad is our age.." - Harper 

"Time travel is the only explanation" - The twins said together 

"Yeah, yeah. Orrrr, this could all be some crazy dream. Yeah that's it. I just need to wake up" 

Y/n hit/pinched him in the arm. 

"Ow" 

"This is happening Griffin"-Harper followed bu Y/n 

"We're here, in the past." 

"And we can prove it"- they said together, and started jogging back to the hotel. Griffin sighed before he followed.

-

-

-

The Campbell Twins POV----

They were now on the top of the stairs. 

I'm telling you. I heard something."- Wyatt 

"Then You should check it out"- Zoey

"Uhh, I'll wain here."- Wyatt 

"What of Savannah comes looking for a body to snatch?...You'd be all alone."- Zoey asked "She'd take you firs you have red hair" she continued.

"You expect me to believe ghosts only like red?"

"Savannah obviously does. She had on a red shirt in the picture we saw, it could be her favorite color."- Zoey

"You're gonna have to do better then that to scare me. "- Wyatt said and started walking down the hall, and oped a door. He turn on the lamp and went in the room. The room was covered in creepy old design dolls, clothes and furniture. He felt something watching him and turd around and screamed but then realize it was a mirror.

"Boo" 

Wyatt screamed again while Zoey started laughing.

"Not cool"-Wyatt

They heard banging and slightly jumped. They look around trying to find were the banging come from shacking. When they heard it again they looked at each other and continued looking.

"Still think there's nothing up here"- Wyatt asked. When they heard low growling and the mirror fell down and broke. They ran away for their lifes.