Chapter 10 - ...

Y/n's POV

"Our mother. Right in front of me. I was shaking her hand. She knew your father. She knew Savannah. Our whole life, she never mention she went to camp!" Harper said angrily.

Okay so right now Harper is having a temper tantrum on the way  back to the bunker, because she apparently 'Jess the bitch' (aka our mom) when she was looking around the camp.

"And topping it all off, it seemed like she had a crush on your dad... Okay that's a little gross.." Harper finished calming down a bit "A little?" Griffin and I commented. "You're right. *Sighs* This may be more complicated then a thought. Changing the past could be dangerous" She said.

"Say we save Savannah, then what happens? the springs don't dry up, the hotel won't close, my dad never comes back to fix it up, and you never get obsessed with the whole thing because Savannah never went missing." griffin "Which means we never meet, never go through the hatch." I said pointed out stopping Griffin. "All right, stop! you're making my head hurt" She whined. 

"Harper I'm thinking, we can't risk it. And we can't do it alone anymore. We have to tell our parents" Griffin paused "We have to show 'em the tunnel, the bunker, the hatch." "But..." I started "But what?" Griffin asked getting irritated "What if the portal doesn't work for them? Because they can't exist in two times?"  "Or maybe they'll get in the way to keep the secret?" Harper and I said  

"We don't have a choice! We're just kids. I can't go to my father, so I'm telling my mother. And you need to tell yours... it's game over" Griffin snapped. The rest of the way was silent.

time skip~~

"We're still worried of what could happen." Harper stated "Anyone ever tell you, you guys worry to much?" Griffin said looking back at us with a small smile.

3rd POV 

Griffin was going out the front door to talk to mom seeing her outside by the plants.

"You've got something to say, or you're just watching? Because if you're just watching, yow better start grabbing some weeds." She stated. "Dad's been lying, to me, to you, to all of us." he said making his mom turn back to him before saying "That's a pretty big statement" "He knew Savannah. They were in camp together, they were friends. They did stuff.. Pranks and stuff" he said.

"He told you this?" "No... Uh. It's. uh" She put the gravel down and stood looking at her son. "Someone told you." She said suspiciously. "Look, it's hard to explain. But-" "You got this from Harper and Y/n, didn't you?" she cut him off with her mom voice. "No, no. I uhh..." "Made it up, All by yourself?" "Yes!.. I mean, no. It- *Sigh* Look, you just have to go to the basement." "Nobody's allowed in the basement!"  "But it-" 

"Not anymore! And I do not like being lied to. And as for Y/n and Harper, her mother doesn't even want her here. Neither does your father." She said strictly "Of course, they don't-" "Look, this is real simple, Griffin. You and those twins need to tack a break." She said crossing her arms. and before he could say any thing else his dad came out and asked "What's going on here?" 

"Go inside and take a shower. You're filthy. Do some homework, and then it'll be time for dinner. With no talk of Savannah." She said to Griffin. 

Y/n's POV~

Me and Harper in the cafe mom worked at looking at our phones "How was your day?" mom asked "Or maybe I should ask, what was your day?" "Just goofing around."  "And riding my bike." We said walking to a table siting down

"Mhm, You know, Topher told me you guys got home late last night. Says you were with Griffin." She said 'That snitch!' "Is that where you today? The Tremont?" She continued "The woods, never the tremont" Harper said. "Hon, I thought I made myself clear." Mom said. "We ran into each other on our bikes. We rode to where the old camp used to be." I said and Harper continued. "It's just some old boards now."

"And it's still on the Tremont property" Mom said and it got quiet until Harper Broke it. "Mom, did you used to go to camp there?" she asked. "Of course not." mom scoffed. "Why would you ask me that?" She asked "I just figured if Griffin's dad went, and half of the rest of the town. Plus you've never really mentioned it-" "Because I didn't go." mom cut her off.

She sighed "Look baby, I'm sorry. It's just.." She sighed again "You know how I feel about that place. There's just something about it." she said. "Then someday you'll tell us what it is." I said. Before mom could say something the cafe bell on the door ringed meaning someone came in or out. "Hi Jess" the woman in the door greeted. Mom put on a fake smile, chuckled and said "Lois! How are you?" and went to help the woman. Me and Harper looked at each other and then went back to stare at mom intensely.

Time skip~~

We was on the way to the Tremont to talk to griffin. When we got there we climbed an oak tree and got in side of the Twins room cause their window was open, and not gonna lie I felt like a stalker. We walked through the walls to Griffins room. When we go to his room we just stared at him. After like 40 seconds he jumped awake feeling someone looking at him.

"What are you doing here?!" he whisperer shouted "There was an oak tree outside the twins' room, and their window was open" I said "Anyway, what did your mother say?" Harper said in a rush. "You were right. I tried to tell her, but she didn't believe a word of it. And that's about all I got. A word." He answered. "our mother flat-out said she never whet to camp." I said and sat on the floor beside my twin. "She's covering some thing up, just like your dad" Harper said.

Griffin sat up in his bed and said "Yea, I thought I could turn to my mom, but now she's on the 'Stay away from the Dunn twins side' train too. She said we need to take a break." "Are we going to?" I asked looking at them. Griffin looked at me, sighed and said "How are we gonna save Savannah if we do?" I smiled and Harper sigh. "I'm scared, Griffin." she said. He gulped and said "Me too" then they looked at me and I panicked and said "Sure, me too, i guess" 

We felt a wind whooshing go in the house "Do you feel that?" I asked and stood up with Griffin. "She's here" Harper said and took my hand as griffin did the same thin. The door creaked open slowly and creepy.

---------------------

1183 words