Chapter 13 - The performances

Griffin's POV

I was about to go out for school but see grandpa just standing outside the door.

"Hey, Grandpa? Can I ask you something?" I asked walking up to him. "Yeah, sure." he said turning to me. "Why are you so mad at Dad for coming back to Sulphur Springs?" "Well...                I've always wanted whats best for your father, and sometimes we disagree on what that is." He answered.

"You think this place is bad for my dad? how come?" I asked again looking around. he looked up at the hotel and said "Well, look at it. It's nothing but a pile of old wood and bad memories, sitting in a backwater swamp. No place for a Campbell to end up." he said with a sigh. "Bad memories? What kind of bad memories? " I looked up at him. "The past belongs in the past. Best to leave it there." 

3rd POV with Sarah and the young twins. (I am so sorry for all the time kips and POV changing!) 

Sarah, Zoe and Wyatt walked in to Coffee Dunn 

"There he is" Wyatt says as he looked at Topher, who is eating salmon with potatoes and carrots, and peas. They walk "Topher, we heard you were the guy to see to get this thing to work." Zoe said as Wyatt were taking the old camera showing him it. Topher takes it, looks at it and says "That's right" "Great! the sooner we get this fixed, we get Savannah's ghost on camera, the better." Wyatt said with a bright smile. 

Topher looked at them with a unsure expression. "That's what the camera's for?" He asked and they nodded eagerly with smiles on their faces. He sighed and said "Your funeral." and placed the camera down. While the twins were looking at each other confused, then back at Topher when he started talking again. "Okay, now, here's what you gotta do." He proceeded to explain what they needed to do to get the camera to work.

To their moms talk :) ~

Sarah walked up to the counter greeting Jess with a smile. "Sarah, I see you didn't take my advice to get you family out of that death trap of a hotel." Jess said to her. Sara took a deep breath and said "Well, with my husband's fix-it skills, we have officially upgraded from death trap to money pit."  Jess gave a soft smile in response. 

"Look, I know that you asked your twins to stay away from Griffin." She started seriously "It's nothing personal. Just protecting my daughters." "I completely understand. It seams those three are a bad influence on each other. I think it makes sense to keep them apart, at least from now." Sarah said with a mom glare which Jess answers with her glare back at her.

"Hmm. Might be easier to do if there are to of us keeping an eye out." Jess said "I'm glad we're on the same page." Sarah said with a smile.

To the school (with The twins and Griffin.)~

Griffin was walking up to Y/n and Harper who stood by their bikes. "I'm sorry, I--" "I was think--" Harper and Griffin said at the same time. So Harper started talking first " Uh, look I was thinking we all can agree yesterday was kind of a bust." "Yeah" "But no matter what happens it's better when we work together." She said looking at the both of us. "As a team." Y/n said "Exactly! And we still have work to do if we really wanna find out what our parents are hiding." Harper said

"I wish we could go back now. How are we gonna sit around all day, learning about mitochondria and eating bologna sandwiches. When Savannah's life is on the line?" Griffin asked. The twins looked at each other and smirked turning back to Griffin. "We're not! We just payed Topher 30 bucks to drop off notes to the office saying we're sick." Y/n said with a wide smile causing Griffin to blush "So, are you ready?" Harper asked him then turning to her twin with a nod.  The twins started walking weaving Griffin blushing.