Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Me and Griffin went down in the bunker and see Harper standing there waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Harper said sounding a bit stressed.

"We doubled back like three times to make sure we weren't followed." I said

  "We can't risk anyone finding this place" Griffin said while Harper closed the top of the bunker.

"So what I'm hearing is that I was right"

'Uh, bitch what about me?!' "cough, cough" I coughed, sending her a glare 

"That me and Y/n was right" She corrected herself. I smiled at her and she rolls her Eyes playfully.

"You do think we traveled back in time" Harper said

"I thought you were losing it" Griffin scoffed. "Or maybe I was. I- I mean what are the odds we actually found a portal?"

"Go ahead, say it... It's not hard" I said

He sighs "Fine. You two, were right" Making me and Harper giggle.

"I mean, this is all just so crazy. My dad pulling a prank." He said and rested his hand on the table in the supply room. Harper takes out her phone and started it, it made a sound.

"No service" She says

I go over to Harper and look over her shoulder at the phone. And hear Griffin mumble "He hates  pranks. He doesn't think they're funny" 

The phone continues making noises.

"I mean, at least he doesn't now."

"No service means no cell towers" I interrupted Griffins mumbling.

"Wait, you don't think..." dramatic pause ooohhh "We're stuck in the past?"

"Ohh, shit..." I said quietly, looking at them.

Okay.. after all that dramatic shit

We were walking back to the basement, Harper is still searching for a signal.

"Anything?" I ask Harper 

The phone made a sound again.

"The bunker must have been blocking out the signal"

Her phone is still making noises

"So we made it back?"- griffin

I look over at Harper's phone again, and see all the messages mom as sent her. And tense up a bit. thinking of how many she has sent me 

"Everything okay" Griffin says in relief

"Not exactly" Harper says looking at me worried, and shows Griffin her phone and looks at me again. "We have to get home. Now"

I hear footsteps an tense up more but relaxes when I notice who it is.

"What are you doing down here? I've been looking all over for you." Older Ben says

"Um, I was just giving them a tour."- Griffin

"In the basement?"- Older Ben

"Yeah. I,uh..." Harper begins and looks at me for help

"Yea, we painted this picture in our heads of what the hotel was like on the inside" I started

"Just wanted to see how it matched up." We said together tilting our heads to the side at the same time and looking directly at Ben smiling. It seamed to creep Ben out a little and said "Go up stairs before the twins eat all the pizza" 

Time skip~~~

Me and and Harper walked in to the room with Griffin after us. And see Topher talking to the younger twins about Savannah then see mom in the hall way looking worried.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"- I say to her and when she heard me she was speed walking towards us.

"You weren't answering your phones." She said and hugged us.

"Uhh, the signal isn't great in the basement." Griffin said

She broke the hug and looked at us "You were in the basement?"

-

-

-

Nobody's POV

"I- I know it looks like the place might fall down around us, but most of the work that need to be done is cosmetic. Isn't that right, honey?" Sarah said trying too calm Jess down.

"Some Spackle and paint will make a huge difference" Ben chuckled "Hi. Ben Campbell" He said reaching his hand out for Jess to shake, with a smile.

"I know who you are." She said bluntly. Making his smile and hand drop. "Let's go" She said looking at Topher, Y/n and Harper.

"Good luck surviving the night." Topher said to the Campbell twins. Making them look at each other in fear.

"Topher!" "Topherrr!" Said Jess and Y/n at the same time but Y/n sounding louder and more annoyed.

"Why are you so mad? I sent a text." Harper said Only to get the "In the car" as an answer walking to the door with Y/n beside her. followed by Jess and Topher. 

"You know, most parents would be glad to have a responsible kid who checks in." Harper said

"You call 'Running around a hunted hotel' responsible...You're lucky to be alive." Topher said 

"Enough Topher!" Y/n said to her brother

"See, this is why you're not allowed to watch horror movies. You think all that stuff is real." Jess said to Topher

"Your hand was shaking too. I felt it." He said

"You were scared?" Y/n said to Jess.

"No. The only thing that scares me is if something would happen to one of you."