Chapter 15 - Troubles

3rd POV

"Man, I've never been in such a hurry for school to be over." Griffin said as him and the twins walked out of school. "I know right, I just kept thinking about Savannah." Y/n said. "What time is it?" Harper asked Griffin. "It's 3:15. The camp dance starts at 8:00. That gives us less then five hours to go back and try to save her form..." 

"Just say it. Our mom." Y/n and Harper said at the same time. "We don't know that for sure." "Either way, you'll have to keep an eye on her if we can't make it." Y/n said with a strait face. "Wait what? You have to come." Griffin said looking at her trying to convince her. "We'll try, but it's gonna be tough." "I mean we're super grounded." The twins said.

"So now I have to keep an eye out on your mom, Savannah and anyone else who looks like they're gonna try and do something bad to her?" "Possibly" Harper said. "Man, that stinks. We're better together, you know?" Griffin said looking at Y/n but meant the three of them. Y/n blushed and smiled while Harper looked at him and her sister and smiled. 

"A-as a team, I mean." He said blushing as he realized what he said. "We know what you mean;)" Y/n said. They stared at each other before it got ruined by their mother in a car calling them. "One second!" Y/n yelled back. "Now." 

"Griffin!" They heard his mother inside the car right behind the twins car. "Wow. It's like they're a team now." Griffin commented. "Remember, if we can't make it, you'll have to go back, okay?" Y/n asked as Harper said "We have to save Savannah." 

Time skip  to Topher and Jess.

"Why did I let Kirsten talk me into hosting this open mic at the shop?" Jess asked. "She's a very persuasive woman." Topher answered not looking up from his comic. "That's true. Ugh, I'm late. Oh before I forget." She said as she took 20 dollar and held them in front of him. "what's this?" He asked as he reached for the money, but before he could take them she took the dollar away and said "Your sisters are going through a challenging time right now. They're... rebelling a bit." 

"You're putting me in charge?" His eyes lit up in excitement. "I'm asking you to keep an eye on her, okay? If they're leaving this house for any reason, call me." As she held the dollar to him again. "Consider it... done" He said when he took the dollar from his mom and went back to reading his comic.

Jessica took her things and looked around seeing how messy it is. "And clean up this mess would you?" She added and speed walked out. "Did we just hear mom leave?" Harper asked as she looked at her twin and back at Topher.

Topher looked up again and narrowed his eyes at the two. "You must have excellent hearing." "Did she say when she'd be back?" Y/n asked. "No, why? Going somewhere?" "No..Okay, let's say we do have some place to be. What is it gonna cost us?" Harper said. "What do you got?" The two girls begun looking in their pockets "Uh... Twenty dollars and our Scream Stream password." They said together. 

"But you have to really cover for us, okay?" "Hmm... That is enticing." he said "Just think. All those super scary zombie flicks Mom won't let you watch? You'll be having nightmares for weeks." Y/n said leaning over a bit with the money in her hand. "Sound great." he smiled and took the money while thinking of the money he just earned as the girls walked out he said "Nice doing business with you." With a wave. "yeah, whatever" 

Time skip~ (1990)

"Ah, Dude, I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to that." Griffin grunted as he felt the shock wave. "Dude, did you really just call yourself "dude"?" Y/n chuckled "Uh, yeah, I guess I did." "Don't feel bad. You don't wanna know what Y/n said when she felt it." "Hurry up. We don't have much time. The dance is gonna start soon." Y/n said not wanting to talk about what she said.

"All the reports say that Savannah want missing after the dance, but they didn't say how soon after."Griffin said. They all start walking to the camp. "Right, so all we have to do is stay with her until she's safe in her bunk." "Okay, I'll do that" Y/n said as she got some confused glares from the other two waiting for her to explain. "What? I think we all know that she trust me most of us, and some one gotta have to keep an eye on Mom and I'll defiantly not do that! Besides I think she's a bit scared of me after I slapped her... And Jess trust you the most" Y/n said looking at her twin. 

"Okay, preferably before mom gets home from work and grounds us until we're 28." Harper said with an eye roll. "You make it sound so easy." He chuckled before continuing. "wait. if they're both going to the dance, we can't crash dressed like this" "Don't worry . we got that covered. We even brought you some thing." Harper said opening Y/n backpack while Y/n just smirks.

-------------

Word count: 893.