Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

After school me and Harper were at our lockers talking about which way we were gonna take home. "Hey Harp (Y/n's nickname for her) which way should we take home? The shortcut throw the woods or the other way?" I asked while taking my bag from my locker. "I think we should take the shortcut throw the woods sense it's faster." She answered while getting her backpack ready. And I nodded. 

 We were on our way home through the woods. We see Griffin on his bicycle, so we decided that we should scare him. We start to run after him while getting his attention.

Griffin's POV 

I was on my way home on my bike, when I see someone running in the woods. I lost the focus I had on the rode to the girl. 'Savannah?' I thought confused.  And tripped over a root causing the bike to flip and me to scream. 

I'm laying on my back and my vision became blurry and I see a head that looked like the girl Harper and Y/n showed me at lunch. "Savannah?" I said. Then my vision went clearer and I saw Y/n looking at me cutely.  And my thoughts went 'She's so cute, WAIT WHAT?!' 

"So you do believe in ghosts" Harper said bringing me back to reality. "Uh..-Oh... I was just messing with you." I said while trying to get up. "You need help up? Looks like you fell pretty hard." Y/n asked holding out her hand for me. And stupid me says "I'm fine" And got up myself.   "If you say so." "See ya at school." she and Harper said with a smile.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "Shortcut" answered Y/n with Harper following with "We live on the other side of the woods." "You're not worried about getting grabbed by a  ghost?" I asked jokingly. "Are you kidding?" Harper started, "How cool would it be to actually run into Savannah?" Y/n continued "But she's only been seen inside the hotel." Harper ended it looking kinda disappointed.

"And you have never even tried getting in?" I asked a bit confused. "Well once, but Harper cut her knee pretty bad crawling through a window." Y/n said before she continued with "Our mom's still ticked about it". Making me get an great idea and said...

"I mean, if you want, I could give you a tour?" "Really?!" Y/n shouted excitedly. 

Time skip (Still griffin's POV)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's not what I heard" I said to my dad, while getting/walking in the house with the twins behind me. Causing everyone (my family) to look at me confused so I continued "The rumor is that people stopped coming to the Tremont because it's haunted." 

"What did I say about scaring your brother and sister?" my dad said. "I'm not scared" My sister complained "You were last night" my brother said mocking my sister. (Sorry I forgot their names) "Can we please not argue in front of company?" my mother said to my siblings. 

"I'm Sarah Campbell, Griffins mom" My mom introduced her self to Y/n an Harper with a smile.  "I'm Harper and this is my younger twin sister Y/n" Harper said and returned the smile. "Hello:)" Y/n said and smiled to everyone. 'She's so cute, HUH?!' I though. "It's nice to meet you" they both said at the same time in perfect sync.

"They're my friend's from school" "Are you really gonna reopen the hotel?" Harper asked my dad excited. "Well, it doesn't look like much now, but with hard work the Tremont can be amazing again" my dad answered. 'I doubt that' "You shouldn't have a problem filling rooms, even like this." Y/n started "People wanna see Savannah up close" Harper continued "We know, we do" They ended it together again.

"who's Savannah?" my sister asked. " The ghost of a kid who's supposedly been haunting the tremont for 30 years" I answered while walking closer to them scaring them a bit cause why not? 

Time skip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Y/n and Harper were looking around the basement. "We could've skipped the basement." said Harper. "I saw something down here earlier." I said while lifting a box or something I don't really know, And we saw a sign with the text *fallout shelter*. We all gasped, "Tremont has an bunker?" Y/n said/asked confused. "Let's check it out" I said. 

We went through the door, and it led us to a corridor. Harper clicked a switch? (Eh you get it)          And the corridor lit up, we went through the corridor and into a room with beds, food, tooles and security suits on the wall. 

I took a mask from the wall and imitated Darth Vader "I am your father" causing them to laugh. I found a manual and looked through it when I got a strange feeling and turned around to see Y/n staring at the suits that was now moving. I got  up and stood by Y/n and we slowly started walking towards the suits. "What's wrong?" Harper asked and followed. 

We saw a door that was opened behind the suites. we stopped and looked at each other and begin to walk through the door, I was first then Y/n then Harper. It was another corridor with a staircase and a chain hanging from it. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea." I said still looking at the staircase, "We have to find out were this goes" Y/n said first followed by Harper, "how do we open it?" while looking up. "It gotta be dis" I said referring to the chain.

I started to drag the chain? and the top of the stairs opened. I saw Y/n and Harper go  up the stairs "Wait I wave to hook this" I said and hurried to hook the chain, when I heard them scream " Y/n Harper?!" 

OoOoOOoOO cliffhanger...Sorry:)